Mor Furniture / BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE/NO DELIVERY DATE

San Diego, CA, United States
We ordered a bed from Mor and the delivery date was delayed at least four times until I finally gave up and disputed the charge on my credit card. They would set a delivery date, then call (sometimes the day before) to delay the delivery date by a week. My theory is this: When you buy furniture from this scam company the salesperson gets you all excited about the delivery date which is the next week, knowing full well that it won't be delivered for another 6 to 8 weeks, like most other furniture stores. They then turn it over to their rude "customer service" rep who calls every week to delay the delivery. One other thing: We got a series of hang up calls which I think were the "customer service" people who were waiting for the machine to pick up because they knew I would get mad. One time I picked up and she said she was just "confirming the delivery date", then she called back a couple hours later to leave a message delaying delivery. THE SAME GIRL.

I assume that most people have so much emotional time and money invested to give up and just take the delays. This is what they hope for. I cancelled the order after the fourth delay and found EXACTLY what I was looking for on and internet site, ordered it and RECEIVED it before the last delay date of the bed from Mor.

DON'T SHOP AT MOR!!!