Modlily / failure to issue promised refund

1 United States

On 10/7/17, I placed an order for some women's blouses and jackets, Order Number: MM1710070115174012. This was my first purchase from this company. They confirmed my payment on 10/10/17. On 10/18/17 and 10/23/17, they did a partial shipment of my order. Some was not received and sent back. They then said they sent another order on 11/7. I'm not sure of the date I received everything but it did come in several shipments. I was not happy with any of the products; they were either too small or I didn't like the fabric. I went through their on-line process to return the items and get a full refund. They sent an email back asking if I would accept a 50% refund and keep the items. I said no as I can't use any of the items. They then sent another email asking if I would accept a 80% refund and keep the items. I said okay and planned to simply donate the items to someone who can use them as I surely cannot. It has been about a month and I have received no refund. There is no phone number to contact customer service with this company. The only number I could find for them is for a trucking company, not a clothing company. I will accept the 80% refund or I can simply send everything back for a full refund. It is now after Christmas and the issue is still not resolved with this company. They have live chat but only on pre-orders, not post-orders. Please help.

Ba