Having problems with ModLily?

ModLily Customer Service Contacts

Room 2087, № 15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong
Shanghai
China - 201206

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ModLily Customer Service. Initial ModLily complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ModLily above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ModLily. Discuss the issues you have had with ModLily and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ModLily Complaints & Reviews

Modlily4 dresses

The 4 dresses were ordered on October 20th, and didn't arrive until the first week of December. They were size large, and didn't fit at all (3 are too small, 1 is huge). When I raised the complaint via email, I was told that the dress sizes were "Asian" and I should have ordered with this understanding. This is ridiculous. If the company wants to do business in English-speaking countries, then display sizes in English standards.

Beyond that a series of emails did not answer my questions and did everything to discourage returns and credits. They are now offering 60% credit on purchase price, plus shipping is on the customer. They have yet (it's been 10 emails) provided and RMA number or ship-to address.

They send one email per day. This is the worst customer service from an online retailer I have ever experienced.

What I want is at least a 90% refund, plus shipping instructions. Was their return policy even posted on the website? We received the goods from Germany, but are returning the items to China?

Modlily.comtwo dresses.

I ordered two dresses on September 17, 2016 and have not received them as of this date. I cannot track them as my order number shows not found. The order number is M1609170002472462. I really would like to receive these dresses as they are very elegant and would be great for any dress occasion.

Marie Washam Oct 09, 2016

I ordered two dresses on September 17, 2016 and as of October 9, 2016 I still have not received them. I cannot track these items as the memo says that the tracking information is not updated to wait a few days and it will be updated. As of today I have not been able to track them. I really wanted these dresses as they looked very elegant and a style that I could wear on many occasions. I hope that I will be able to resolve this issue and receive my order.

Modlilyhorrible customer service

I ordered 2 bathing suits using the sizing chart and when I received them one was to small and one did look like the picture. I asked for a return process and address and they said they would refund 15% and I could sell it on my own. I continued to ask for a refund address and to speak to someone in person through 4 separate emails and they said they would refund 60% and when asked why not 100% they said the 40% is to cover the original cost of shipping which is not noted anywhere on their website. I continue to wait for a response. Left a voicemail as well on their Customer Service Line (which is a joke since it is never answered). They hide behind their website because they are such unethical business people. I don't know who they can do this kind of business and sleep well at night. I will never order form them again and send out social media posts saying that as much as I can!!

Modlily.comblouse

I have been asking Modlily to send me a replacement blouse for the one I received that does not fit because their US sizes are wrong, but they won't. I ordered a large to be safe because I am either a medium or a large in U.S. sizes. They have the blouse in an extra large, and I am wanting them to send me one to make right their wrong. It is not my fault they have US sizes wrong, and apparently have no interest in not only making my order right, but not even correcting their errors. Please open a complaint case, and help me get an extra large blouse as described in my email info I copied and pasted below, including my order number. Thank you.

From: modlily.com
        To: Dolores Peluso
        Sent: Thu, Jun 16, 2016 07:05 PM
        Subject: Order MM1606170705027686 information of Modlily.com

To ensure delivery to yourinbox, please add [protected]@modlily.com to your address book
        modlily.com Logo
        Home Clearance Hot Sale My Account Help?

You have submitted an order successfully!
        Dear Dolores Peluso,
        Thank you for shopping on modlily.com. You have successfully placed an order.
        The order & payment information is as follows:
        Order No.: MM1606170705027686
        products name Attribute Qty. sub total
        Tassel Design Stripe and Star Print Strapless Blouse Size:L
        Color:Navy blue
        1 22.80USD
        After confirming the payment, we will email you the payment invoice. And once your parcel is shipped within 6-10 working days, we will email a tracking number and the link for you to track your order.
        If your order status remains "unpaid" 24 hours after your payment being confirmed successfully, please contact us via submitting a ticket at Support Center. Our customer service representatives will assist you within one working day.
        Our customer service representatives will assist you within one working day.
        Regards,
        modlily.com
        Please do not unsubscribe from us, all your order information will be set via this e-mail. Please note that this email inbox is not monitored. Please submit a ticket to us if you have any questions!
        One of our customer service representatives will respond to your inquiries within 1 working day.
        modlily Customer Service Department
        Service time: EST 17:30 pm - 2:30 am Monday to Saturday
        ©[protected] modlily.com Copyright, All Rights Reserved.

Modlilyscamming thieves!

I placed an order with these jokesters one week ago today, paid extra for two day shipping, have made several inquiries and a couple phone calls and the order still hasn't shipped..originally, they said one item on the order was holding it up, so I had them remove that item to speed up shipment. That was three days ago and it still hasn't shipped..But these $#*!s had no problem charging my card asap..will never order from here again!!..Modlily is a complete joke.
          Update 6/22/16
          Still no package received. I no longer have a need for these items and I've received numerous messages from Sofia at Modlily, promising to resolve the situation. She just keeps telling me to be patient and please wait for the package. She did offer to apply a 20% "refund" to my Modlily user center..Sorry Sofie, but that is not a "refund"..that would be no more than a credit that would have to be spent with Modlily! Serves no purpose to me when I have no plans on ever ordering from this site again..I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about wanting the 20% refunded back to the original form of payment!
          Update 6/25/16
          Have received no reply from Sofia regarding credit back to my card..and still no merchandise. I will be disputing these charges with the credit card company. Please don't order from these thieves!!!

Modlily — scam, rip off

Ordered a bathing suit 4/2, have tried to contact them thru their website with no good outcome except got a...

Modlily — credit

I purchased 3 items from them but then I saw better deals on amazon before the orders arrived. I never opened...

Modlilydresses were never delivered

Avoid ModLily at all costs, this website is just another scam. I've purchased three lovely dresses from them and also paid some extra money for faster delivery. They promised I would received my stuff in 3 days. One month passed and I received nothing, so I've decided to report them to BBB and PayPal. Then I finally received an email from ModLily stating my items were no longer in stock and promised to refund me. However, I didn't receive my money back yet. I should have checked the reviews before I made an order. Don't buy anything from them!

Modlilydo not order from them!

I've ordered some products from ModLily a couple of months ago. Still haven't received anything, no items, no confirmation email and no tracking number. I smell a scam and I doubt that I'll ever receive anything. Tried to contact their customer service many times but there was no response. I want to cancel my order and get my money back but it is impossible since they are ignoring all my messages. When I checked the reviews I was shocked how many people were robbed and scammed by ModLily. I have no idea what to do and I really need help! Avoid this horrible website at all costs and shop elsewhere.

• Ec
                  ecantarow Nov 23, 2016

I've had exactly the same issue. I'm out $25 and have never received the merchandise. Isn't there any way of getting these b*****s prosecuted?

Modlilypaid and did not recieve product

This company advertise woman's dresses on facebook and internet. Once you order they charge your credit card and you don't receive the product and they have no physical contact methods.
                Feb 5 2016
                Charged 56.52 to my credit card
                Receipt no: [protected]
                Please keep this receipt number for future reference.

You'll need it if you contact customer service at modlily.com or paypal.

Invoice id:mm1602070529425556

Modlilyhorrible service

I ordered something from ModLily several months ago and never received anything. I contacted their customer service many times and they tried to assure me that items were already delivered, and refused to give me a refund. Don't buy anything from this company, they are dishonest thieves and all they need is your money! Shop elsewhere. This is just another Chinese scam company. I ordered back in November, spent over $150 and nothing ever arrived. I'm so disappointed. I will never ever advice no one to order from here, they will take your money and deliver nothing.

Modlilyhorrible company

If you are from Europe or USA then better avoid this website and save your hard earned money. Things they sell are of a poor quality, clothes are extremely small. ModLily never accepts returns and never gives money back. You will be stuck with something that doesn't fit and looks like garbage. ModLily is a Chinese company, so don't expect much. You will be only disappointed, so think twice before making an order. But If you live in China and if you are a very small lady, then maybe you will like this site. Beware!

Modlily — horrible service

I ordered a black sweater from ModLily in early December. It arrived only a week ago and it was extremely...

Modlily — read reviews before buying

Purchased some clothing from ModLily and was completely disappointed. I had to pay another $50 just to ship...

Modlilyridiculous, disgusting company!

I purchased some items, but they were nothing like the pictures on their website, and the quality of the items was really poor. The sizes were wrong, and material looked cheap. Items were extremely small. I ordered L sized clothing, but they sent me super small S sizes items. So I went to their website and complained, but they treated me awfully! Basically you either send back the items or expect their version of a refund. But they won't give you a full refund, don't even dream about it. I paid $100 for my entire order, but was offered only $20 as a refund! Their agent insisted on me not sending anything back, because they won't give me a replacement either. I asked to speak to a manager, but was told that manager is super busy. Ridiculous, disgusting company! No words can describe how much I hate them!