ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

Zestadstp360 pro flashlight

Same as many of the other complaints.
Do not buy!
I got 3 without charger, batteries, or manufacturer's info.
Cheap knockoff.
No way will it melt plastic bag or start fire as shown in ad video!
Shipping took months, not days.
DO NOT BUY!

• ZestAds's response · Dec 23, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number and other details of your purchased by emailing us at ([[email protected]]) using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

Oct 22, 2020

Zestads — Robot vacuums

Purchased on Facebook. There was no option but to pay by pay pal. I spent over 214.00. Took 3 months to get...

ZestadsCustomer service ( lack off)

I ordered my item im march, after many emails back and fro, am still waiting for my item in august. I was refused a refund or replacement. Apparently it was my fault as I didn't provide address. Total rubbish. Eventually paypal step in and I received a refund. Zestads are a total scam. Never ever use them. They shouldn't be allowed to advertise on social media.
    Please be aware of zest ads.

Oct 06, 2020

Zestads — Deceitful business practice, lies about products and unethical behaviour

Purchased two A/C Fan units from ZestAds on 06/06/2020 and thought I was protected since I saw the ad on...

ZestadsLunavac

I also purchased this piece of junk Lunavac! I tried sending it back and it cost me $43.00 only to have it refused and returned to me 4 months later! I emailed disputes and they emailed back and forth with me and asked for pictures and a short video of it not working. I sent the pictures and the video of it not moving on the carpeting and they sent a video back showing how to make it work and said it will only work on smooth surfaces. I told them that was false advertising because the ad had said bare floors and carpeting. I am requesting a refund for the purchase price of $105.90 but would also like to get the $43.00 that I spent to ship it back only for them to refuse it. I originally purchased this through PayPal on March 2, 2020. I have attached the receipt and the video of it not working. The PayPal transaction ID is 1UV9682785314263A Anne Hoffmann [protected]@gmail.com

• ZestAds's response · Oct 12, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

Upon checking, the team had advised that the refund were not able being done from our end due to the exceeding time limit allowable by the system. But worry not, you will still be able to get your money back, all you need to do is to get in touch with PayPal for the refund processing to be done from their end directly.

Rest assured, your refund will be processed accordingly.

Aug 21, 2020

Zestads — Hawkeye mini cam

[protected] I purchased an HD camera from ZestAds on [protected] and spent 2 weeks trying to get it to work. Thi...

ZestadsKnee stabilizer

The website used to order the product was faulty and to my disapproval 3 orders of the same product was placed. After several months of not receiving anything, I emailed them to inquire about the product a week later I received them. I tried to obtain a return authorization to send the other two back but was denied authorization. I am now in communication with paypal.
        Please let me know what actions I can take for resolution into this matter.
        Thanks
        Gwen

Dear Gwen Mckinney,

We apologized for this inconveniences, we appreciate if you could send us your purchased details to our dedicated support team via email address as below -

Email addres - [email protected]

Rest assured that our team will attend to your complaint fairly with HIGH PRIORITY.

Dear Gwen Mckinney,

We apologized for this inconveniences, we appreciate if you could send us your purchased details to our dedicated support team via email address [email protected]

• Updated by Gwen Mckinney · Aug 19, 2020

It took several months to receive the item.

Aug 18, 2020

Zestads — b1 fo-198-left-right-01 hearalphahearing aids

Transaction ID : 42606244WV325663F We purchased goods from ZESTADS in December 2019 : $403.60 AUD Via PayPal...

Zest AdsiPhone charging cord

I purchased an iPhone Sparten charging cord on June 24, 2020 from Zest Ads through PayPal Shoponline, order number [protected] in the amount of $17.90. Transaction number 5UT90317UM119562F. The tip of the devise broke off the cord and cannot be reinserted. Therefore, power will no longer go from the cord into the phone. Please refund the $17.90. See photo of the broken parts.

iPhone charging cord

Dear Jon Kaufman,

We apologized for the inconveniences encountered.

We have checked and confirmed that the case has been closed and has issued a refund. Here is the Case ID: PP-D-[protected] for your attention and references. Kindly refer Paypal on the same for further confirmation.

We appreciate for your innumerable tolerance.

ZestadsWalking legs

You are such liars! You are scammers! You should be ashamed of yourselves! You are [censored]! I hope you get taken down and your families ruined! so you want more feedback here it is I am so sick of seeing all the fraudulent activity out there by you and every other name that you run under, I hope you are shot I hope your family is arrested I hope your country gets blown up

ZestadsLunavac

I purchased a lunavac for $105.90. It didn't work at all as described! I got hung up on my carpet that was only ¼ inch high... It doesn't perform and pick up dirt as described and it's not quiet!!! All the proper described functions are false. I'd like a refund!!!
              I have an roomba that works but makes a lot of noise. I expected this lunavac to be better! It's not. It took almost two months to receive, which was an issue but that it doesn't even work properly is double disappointing!!!

Dear Liza Sarinsky,

We apologized for the inconveniences encountered.

We appreciate if you could send us your purchased details to our dedicated support team via email address given.

• Li
                  Linda Sarinsky Aug 31, 2020

I never got a response about my request for a refund! No one tried to contact me...don't ever purchase a LunaVac from ZestAds! In fact, don't purchase anything from this site!!!

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

there is now an entire Facebook page for people subjected to this scam. search for lunavac. lots of help there

ZestadsKetsugo professional hair dryer-dry

I ordered this product on 5/5/20 using PayPal as my form on payment. It took until July for me to receive it. I cannot use this product because it has a 220 volt Australian adaptor. You cannot buy an adaptor for this dryer for use in the USA. I contacted PayPal and they said I could not get a refund because I received the product. Yes, I did however they would not acknowledge that I could not use it. I am requesting a refund of $34.93 to my PayPal account. If someone can please contact me so that I can finally get this matter resolved.
                Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
                Sincerely,
                Diane Hein
                [protected]@gmail.com
                [protected]

Ketsugo professional hair dryer-dry

Dear Diane Piontek Hein,

• Me
                    Mercedes Poveda Sep 16, 2020

Hi I am in Canada and the same thing happened to me. After contacting them, they told me to go buy an adaptor and that they can't help me. Scammers is right. they stole my $50. Paypal is useless.

ZestadsTactical flashlights

I ordered and received 6 flashlights. 5 were fine. 1 defective (missing spring in battery compartment). I have sent numerous emails to their support email. After more than a month, they finally responded to my initial email. They required I send a photo of the defective product, a photo of the packaging with tracking info and a short video of the defective product. I sent a photo of the battery compartment missing the spring, I sent a photo from PayPal records with all tracking information (I did not save the packaging after more than a month), I sent them a video showing exactly the same as the photo. All I keep getting back are emails saying they have no evidence to resolve my dispute. DO NOT BUY anything from ZestAds. DO NOT BUY anything made in China.

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

there is a whole facebook page devoted to fellow flashlight scammees. check it out! don't give up!

ZestadsCream in a jar

I ordered a facial cream as advertised. I received the jar of cream but the label of the cream that should have the name of the cream with ingredients and instructions are not in English. It is printed in either Chinese, Korean or Japanese or something else..
                    I contacted the resolutions department and supplier and sent them photos of the item which they requested. They in turn sent me instructions in English via email which I am not accepting. The instructions and ingredients should be on the jar itself, and since it is not, I refuse to apply the cream on my face due to issues regarding untoward reaction possibilities. I wanted to return the item with them sending me a prepaid label. I have contacted them by email several times to no avail

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

don't give up - file with your cc company and paypal to get a refund. Known scam company in chine.

ZestadsMintlyfe weight loss patches

The patches were not sticky, I could not get them to stick to my skin no matter what I did...washed/dried my skin used alcohol to clean skin, etc. The patches seemed to be very old, they did not smell minty at all. I resorted to taping the patches to my skin which caused me to get a painful rash. I had to keep trying different types of tape until I no longer got a rash. The patches did not work. I did not lose any weight from using these patches.

I want a refund via PayPal, in the amount of $33.40, the exact amount I paid ZestAds on 4.26.2020. Transaction ID: 35K570770E378273R

Lesley Miles

Dear Lesley Miles,

We apologized for the inconvenience encountered.

ZestadsWarm wind machines

I ordered these "machines" right after Christmas and received them the first part of 2020. However, after unpacking one of them and plugging it in I discovered that it really didn't "warm" the wind, in fact it didn't work at all. I did box them up and mail them back to the return address on March 6th. Yes, it took me longer to return them but this delay was caused by the Stay home, stay safe decree by our Governor. I had expected there to be a delay in this return delivery because of Covid-19 but was totally shocked when my package was returned to me the other day with the notation that the person/company that I had sent the package to had moved and left no forwarding address. I believe the cost of these two "Warm Wind Machines" was about $99 plus I paid $43 for the postage to try to return them. If you need any more information, please contact me and I'll try to get the correct information for you.
                        Thank you for your help with this.

Hello there,

We apologies for the inconvience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number by email us at [[email protected]] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

I got scammed too. can u tell me the address they told you too mail it too? pls sent it to me at [email protected] search on facebook - whole sites set up by victims of this company

Jul 29, 2020

Zestads — Faulty fresco flo desktop air conditioner

I ordered 3 fresco Flo. I only received one and it was a "Anartic Air. It was missing its plug and only came...

ZestadsPortable air conditioner

I purchased a portable air conditioner that was advertised on Instagram for $73.90 on July 1. After a week, I noticed that I never received an Order confirmation of the product, only the receipt of the payment from PayPal. I attempted to find the website for the company and double-checked my inbox/spam/trash and there was nothing. During my search, I happened to find several pages of complaints on Paypal's website from unhappy consumers like myself referencing fraudulent products and limited to no contact from their customer service. I reached out to the Seller and Paypal and the only response was a long explanation about the parcel being in transit and COVID-19 delays but still no Order Confirmation. I haven't received anything to this date.

Dear Talia [censored],

We apologies for the inconvience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number by email us at [[email protected]s.com] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

IMMEDIATELY contact them and cancel the order and tell them not to ship it, file a dispute/request a refund on the paypal site and stop payment/file a complaint with your credit card company BEFORE you receive anything. scam company. the sooner you can start the better you'll be. Facebook is filled with pages of other victims of Zestads where you can get lots of ideas.

• Mz
                              mzspaz Jul 29, 2020

Same for me. pypal is doing nothing. I keep getting emails from their customer service dept. I was asked to show pics of faulty Mini Air conditioner, video of it . I sent everything they asked for. They keep saying my order is on its way be patient ignoring the fact I have 1 of 3 items and it is useless, came with missing parts and. leaks. They ignore photos and video I sent and igonore the issue. I can not complain to Better Business Bureau as they are overseas.
                              I told them I would shred's their BS emails and faulty product video on Instagram, Yourtube, face book.
                              We will see.

ZestadsWeight loss product

I am so angry with this company. I ordered from them and within hours changed my mind but they said it already shipped so they couldn't cancel it. I continued to email demanding a full refund upon return of the product. It took 3 months for me to receive it and they are refusing to refund money. They said there is nothing wrong with the product, it's not damaged so they refuse to refund my money. This was $55.00.I am so angry with them but more so at my self for falling for their scam.

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

keep at it. you clearly cancelled the order well before it was shipped

Zestads Limitedtp360 pro flashlight

What I ordered was not the same as advertised, it was was a cheap knock off
                              Was supose to be made and shipped from CA. Not China. Didn't come with batteries or charger. No receipt or company info in the package. Website ordered from is not the same company that sells the product. False video of performance 1tac.com zestads limited. www.zestads.com no physical address or phone number. Listed on LinkedIn. Their website has no contact information. Kula lamupur is listed as headquarters

tp360 pro flashlight

• ZestAds's response · Oct 20, 2020

Dear Michael Maimpietri,

• Ar
                                  artman102 Aug 10, 2020

will need to file a dispute with your credit card company. They guaranty that you will get what you paid for.