ZestAds company logo
ZestAds
reviews & complaints
ZestAds
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

681 complaints
146 resolved 535 unresolved

This account has been claimed by ZestAds customer service / representatives through our verification process.

ZestAds reviews & complaints

ZestAds complaints 681

ZestAds - Cellphone case

Hi my names bill Burnett I ordered the cellphone case and never received it can i just get my money back please my email is [protected]@gmail.com and I payed through paypal. I really wanted the case but now just my money back thats $19.90 I could use for something else if I knew I wouldn't get it i wouldn't of ordered the product so asap I can get the money back id appreciate it

M
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

ZestAds - [B2] NB-0341-BLACK-WHITE-02 LunaVac 1 $175.90 USD $175.90 USD VIP Customer - Prioritized Order 1 $17.95 USD $17.95 USD Purchase Total $193.85 USD

I ordered a robotic vacuum and paid with my PayPal Credit Account from ZestAds Limited in the amount of $193.85, however, I never have received the item. I contacted them and the message I received...

ZestAds - Insoles

I purchase 2 pair insoles PayPal when check receipt 12 pair I e mail to cancel could not afford or want say processed I lodge dispute with PayPal they sent me their address to send back I did case was closed they not recieve try twice deliver Hong Kong then email seller say should sent address China I had it returned sent to China recieved 9th July signed for it was registered tracked I expect refund email seller say not return time limit been in contact several times they knew details now no refund time limit 45days also due to virus mail late can you help me value $552 AU know matter what I say no refund had 1st address been right to return would have had it they do have business Hong Kong

Desired outcome: Refund

R
Feb 10, 2021
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

ZestAds - [D] [B1] DH-0459-B-01 Trakz (1 Unit)

I paid $90.92 in May of 2020 for this item and I don't believe it ever got here! I have no way of verifying the item, when the order was processed, when it was shipped, where it was shipped to, etc.

This is very sloppy work. If there is no customer service or no other way to contact the company to get this type of needed information, we're out of luck! It's a lot of money to spend when I have to guess which item it was I purchased and why I didn't receive it.

Desired outcome: Identify the item and verify that it was properly delivered.

G
Dec 13, 2020

ZestAds - tp360 pro flashlight

Same as many of the other complaints.
Do not buy!
I got 3 without charger, batteries, or manufacturer's info.
Cheap knockoff.
No way will it melt plastic bag or start fire as shown in ad video!
Shipping took months, not days.
DO NOT BUY!

ZestAds - Robot vacuums

Purchased on Facebook. There was no option but to pay by pay pal. I spent over 214.00. Took 3 months to get them and a couple of weeks I tried to cancel And was told I couldn't cancel. Sent several...

T

ZestAds - Customer service ( lack off)

I ordered my item im march, after many emails back and fro, am still waiting for my item in august. I was refused a refund or replacement. Apparently it was my fault as I didn't provide address. Total rubbish. Eventually paypal step in and I received a refund. Zestads are a total scam. Never ever use them. They shouldn't be allowed to advertise on social media.
Please be aware of zest ads.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

ZestAds - Deceitful business practice, lies about products and unethical behaviour

Purchased two A/C Fan units from ZestAds on 06/06/2020 and thought I was protected since I saw the ad on YouTube and paid for items with PayPal. I was so wrong! After contacting them non stop for...

ZestAds - Lunavac

I also purchased this piece of junk Lunavac! I tried sending it back and it cost me $43.00 only to have it refused and returned to me 4 months later! I emailed disputes and they emailed back and forth with me and asked for pictures and a short video of it not working. I sent the pictures and the video of it not moving on the carpeting and they sent a video back showing how to make it work and said it will only work on smooth surfaces. I told them that was false advertising because the ad had said bare floors and carpeting. I am requesting a refund for the purchase price of $105.90 but would also like to get the $43.00 that I spent to ship it back only for them to refuse it. I originally purchased this through PayPal on March 2, 2020. I have attached the receipt and the video of it not working. The PayPal transaction ID is 1UV9682785314263A Anne Hoffmann [protected]@gmail.com

M
Aug 21, 2020

ZestAds - Hawkeye mini cam

[protected] I purchased an HD camera from ZestAds on [protected] and spent 2 weeks trying to get it to work. This chinese product has very poorly written english instructions which were Very difficult to...

G

ZestAds - Knee stabilizer

The website used to order the product was faulty and to my disapproval 3 orders of the same product was placed. After several months of not receiving anything, I emailed them to inquire about the product a week later I received them. I tried to obtain a return authorization to send the other two back but was denied authorization. I am now in communication with paypal.
Please let me know what actions I can take for resolution into this matter.
Thanks
Gwen

Update by Gwen Mckinney
Aug 19, 2020

It took several months to receive the item.

ZestAds - b1 fo-198-left-right-01 hearalphahearing aids

Transaction ID : 42606244WV325663F We purchased goods from ZESTADS in December 2019 : $403.60 AUD Via PayPal and returned them... we were promised a refund.. it is now 8 months later and we're still...

J
Aug 13, 2020

ZestAds - iPhone charging cord

I purchased an iPhone Sparten charging cord on June 24, 2020 from Zest Ads through PayPal Shoponline, order number [protected] in the amount of $17.90. Transaction number 5UT90317UM119562F. The tip of the devise broke off the cord and cannot be reinserted. Therefore, power will no longer go from the cord into the phone. Please refund the $17.90. See photo of the broken parts.

Aug 13, 2020

ZestAds - Walking legs

You are such liars! You are scammers! You should be ashamed of yourselves! You are [censored]! I hope you get taken down and your families ruined! so you want more feedback here it is I am so sick of seeing all the fraudulent activity out there by you and every other name that you run under, I hope you are shot I hope your family is arrested I hope your country gets blown up

ZestAds - Lunavac

I purchased a lunavac for $105.90. It didn't work at all as described! I got hung up on my carpet that was only ¼ inch high... It doesn't perform and pick up dirt as described and it's not quiet! All the proper described functions are false. I'd like a refund!
I have an roomba that works but makes a lot of noise. I expected this lunavac to be better! It's not. It took almost two months to receive, which was an issue but that it doesn't even work properly is double disappointing!

L

I never got a response about my request for a refund! No one tried to contact me...don't ever purchase a LunaVac from ZestAds! In fact, don't purchase anything from this site!

Aug 12, 2020

there is now an entire Facebook page for people subjected to this scam. search for lunavac. lots of help there

ZestAds - Ketsugo professional hair dryer-dry

I ordered this product on 5/5/20 using PayPal as my form on payment. It took until July for me to receive it. I cannot use this product because it has a 220 volt Australian adaptor. You cannot buy an adaptor for this dryer for use in the USA. I contacted PayPal and they said I could not get a refund because I received the product. Yes, I did however they would not acknowledge that I could not use it. I am requesting a refund of $34.93 to my PayPal account. If someone can please contact me so that I can finally get this matter resolved.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Sincerely,
Diane Hein
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

Hi I am in Canada and the same thing happened to me. After contacting them, they told me to go buy an adaptor and that they can't help me. Scammers is right. they stole my $50. Paypal is useless.

Aug 06, 2020

ZestAds - Tactical flashlights

I ordered and received 6 flashlights. 5 were fine. 1 defective (missing spring in battery compartment). I have sent numerous emails to their support email. After more than a month, they finally responded to my initial email. They required I send a photo of the defective product, a photo of the packaging with tracking info and a short video of the defective product. I sent a photo of the battery compartment missing the spring, I sent a photo from PayPal records with all tracking information (I did not save the packaging after more than a month), I sent them a video showing exactly the same as the photo. All I keep getting back are emails saying they have no evidence to resolve my dispute. DO NOT BUY anything from ZestAds. DO NOT BUY anything made in China.

Aug 12, 2020

there is a whole facebook page devoted to fellow flashlight scammees. check it out! don't give up!

Z
Aug 04, 2020

ZestAds - Cream in a jar

I ordered a facial cream as advertised. I received the jar of cream but the label of the cream that should have the name of the cream with ingredients and instructions are not in English. It is printed in either Chinese, Korean or Japanese or something else..
I contacted the resolutions department and supplier and sent them photos of the item which they requested. They in turn sent me instructions in English via email which I am not accepting. The instructions and ingredients should be on the jar itself, and since it is not, I refuse to apply the cream on my face due to issues regarding untoward reaction possibilities. I wanted to return the item with them sending me a prepaid label. I have contacted them by email several times to no avail

Aug 12, 2020

don't give up - file with your cc company and paypal to get a refund. Known scam company in chine.

ZestAds - Mintlyfe weight loss patches

The patches were not sticky, I could not get them to stick to my skin no matter what I did...washed/dried my skin used alcohol to clean skin, etc. The patches seemed to be very old, they did not smell minty at all. I resorted to taping the patches to my skin which caused me to get a painful rash. I had to keep trying different types of tape until I no longer got a rash. The patches did not work. I did not lose any weight from using these patches.

I want a refund via PayPal, in the amount of $33.40, the exact amount I paid ZestAds on 4.26.2020. Transaction ID: 35K570770E378273R

Lesley Miles

F
Jul 29, 2020

ZestAds - Warm wind machines

I ordered these "machines" right after Christmas and received them the first part of 2020. However, after unpacking one of them and plugging it in I discovered that it really didn't "warm" the wind, in fact it didn't work at all. I did box them up and mail them back to the return address on March 6th. Yes, it took me longer to return them but this delay was caused by the Stay home, stay safe decree by our Governor. I had expected there to be a delay in this return delivery because of Covid-19 but was totally shocked when my package was returned to me the other day with the notation that the person/company that I had sent the package to had moved and left no forwarding address. I believe the cost of these two "Warm Wind Machines" was about $99 plus I paid $43 for the postage to try to return them. If you need any more information, please contact me and I'll try to get the correct information for you.
Thank you for your help with this.

Aug 12, 2020

I got scammed too. can u tell me the address they told you too mail it too? pls sent it to me at [email protected] search on facebook - whole sites set up by victims of this company

1 2 3  ...  35