Having problems with ModLily?

ModLily Customer Service Contacts

Room 2087, № 15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong
Shanghai
China - 201206

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ModLily Customer Service. Initial ModLily complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ModLily above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ModLily. Discuss the issues you have had with ModLily and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Modlilybathing suit

My mother Sheryl Swan placed an order over a month ago - we are demanding to talk to someone about the order she placed. She ordered a 2 piece swimsuit. If we are not contacted about this order soon we will reach out to any and all necessary companies to settle this including and not limited to the better business bureau and get you guys shut down once and for all. Completely disgusting "company" you guys have.

Modlily — my order status

Placed an order on April 21, 2017 Check track number only says order paid, pending shipment, been trying to...

ModlilyI cannot reach anyone to return a swimsuit that is way smaller than the size guidelines say.

I have been trying to reach someone to return a swim suit I bought. I have tried submitting a ticket twice and calling numerous times. No one answers the phone and no one has responded to my support tickets. The swim suit is much smaller than their sizing guidelines said and I want to return it before the 30 days are up. Has anyone been able to return anything?

Modlilly — three orders for clothing

Received clothing I ordered. It does not fit. The size chart they publish bears no resemblance to the size of...

Modlilynever received merchandise

Ticket Details
      Ticket: T7042903038
      Topic: Order Inquiry
      Secondary Topic: Adjust Order
      Question: Please leave us a message if you can't find your question.
      State: Waiting for your reply
      Full Name: [protected]@yahoo.
      Adminstrator At :01/23/2017 13:51:27 PM
      hello,
      I have put the money in your store account.And you can use it next time directly.Thanks.http://www.modlily.com/how-to-use-the-balance-a157.html. I am willing to service you.If your question is solved, you can close this ticket.Could I beg five-stars rating?Have a good day!
      [protected]@yahoo. At :01/30/2017 07:27:35 AM
      its been more than a week, how long before my orders ships? M1701220906457574

please let me know ASAP.
      Adminstrator At :02/03/2017 15:11:30 PM
      Sorry for delaying reply, we just spent our Spring Festival holiday.We beg for your kind understnading.I checked you had custom items in your order, so we have to spend exceeding working days to prepare them. We will ship them out as soon as possible once processed. Then we will email you the tracking number and tracking link. Could you wait a few more days to get it? Thanks so much for your support!
      [protected]@yahoo. At :02/03/2017 23:32:46 PM
      I don't understand why I have not received a reply as this is not acceptable. This is my first order I paid extra for expedited shipping, I didn't get any discounts and I expect them to be applied to my account. Also I placed this order on 1.22.17 and it still has not shipped. This is terrible customer services. I placed my order on 1.22.17 and its now 2.3.17 and I have not received any update on when I can expect this order. 10 business days is not acceptable without any communications. I expect my order to be delivered in full no later than Monday 2.6.17 as I am leaving on holiday on the 2.8.17. PLEASE REPLY ASAP.

thanks
      Adminstrator At :02/06/2017 18:19:12 PM
      There is a dispatch time for every item, some are sent in 1-4 working days, some in 6-10 days. And now, more than 70% of all the orders on our site can be sent out in 1 working day except weekends and holidays.Please kindly knowing that.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :02/10/2017 22:23:46 PM
      i am more than a little unhappy i leave for my vacation today and this order is still not there i wanted this for my vacation. why does it take 20 days to ship i have never worked with a company that is so horrible. i want my items today. please get them droppped shipped before 5 pm today. this is totally unacceptable.
      Adminstrator At :02/11/2017 10:51:04 AM
      I have prompted our product department.Confirm your order is in processing.We will ship out your order soon.Please kindly wait for more few days, thanks so much for your support!
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/10/2017 21:59:13 PM
      its been almost 2 months and I want my money back I have still not received my order even though you say its been shipped please credit the full amount plus shipping and confirm when complete.
      Adminstrator At :03/11/2017 09:42:16 AM
      your pakage needs some days to get your country and tracking info will be updated once arrived in your country.Don’t worry.Your order is still on the way so far.Could you wait in patience for more few days to get it? Please update few days later.Thanks for your kind patience.Tracking number is [protected].Please click the below link to track your order status.http://www.sf-express.com/us/en/dynamic_functions/waybill/#search/bill-number/080002835626

[protected]@yahoo. At :03/13/2017 03:38:39 AM
      The answer is no I am waiting no longer I want my money back immediately this is insane, I have nothing and its been almost two months please refund immediately.
      Adminstrator At :03/13/2017 10:29:36 AM
      The shipping time does not include the processing time. Don’t worry.Your pakage is still on the way so far.Could you kindly wait for more days get it?Thanks for your kind patience.Please update few days later. It’s normal for the shipping service you choose, caused by logistics have not update on website timely.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/13/2017 10:36:41 AM
      No im not waiting I want my money back and the expedited shipping I paid for. You are not being truthful. Please credit my account.

Adminstrator At :03/13/2017 10:59:33 AM
      I have checked your order has been delivered.Have you checked your mail box and local post office?Please advise.
      2017-02-28 Tuesday
      13:51:00 Delivered, signed(FRONT DOOR), Thank you for using SF, and looking forward to serving you again
      07:29:00 Shipment in transit at MAPLE GROVE, MN, US. Thanks for your waiting.
      06:20:00 Shipment in transit at MAPLE GROVE, MN, US. Thanks for your waiting.
      02:02:00 Shipment in transit at DES MOINES, IA, US. Thanks for your waiting.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/13/2017 11:12:54 AM
      I'm telling you it's not here why do you think I keep writing. Give me my money back please.
      Adminstrator At :03/13/2017 13:45:42 PM
      Thanks for your information.I have contacted our logistics department to check your order status.Please give me 2-3 working days to deal with your problem.Thanks for your understanding.I will reply you soon.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/14/2017 07:56:34 AM
      As I said I dint want anything do not resend and refund my money thank you
      Adminstrator At :03/14/2017 08:53:36 AM
      Our logistics department is checking your order status.We will reply and deal with your problem asap.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/18/2017 21:28:24 PM
      Please it's now been 4 more days. Please refund my money. This is not fair.
      Adminstrator At :03/20/2017 09:15:34 AM
      Pls look for your order at front gate.If u can not find it, pls contact the local post office to inquiry it.If u have any problem, pls let me know.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/21/2017 11:57:30 AM
      First let me tell you I have no Fabre and I did check with the list off refund my money. I didn't get my merchandise. You owe me a refund how long must this go on. I have been messaging you for weeks I want a refund now please.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/21/2017 11:58:51 AM
      I have no fence I have no front gate. You are cheating me. Please refund my money I did check with the post office. No help
      Adminstrator At :03/21/2017 13:19:05 PM
      Have contacted the sf-express to check your order status?pls advise.It should be there.If u have any problem, pls let me know.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/25/2017 10:34:20 AM
      i have been everywhere to check nothing. I dont know what else i can tell you. i dont have the package and i want my money back. Why do you put me thru this day after day. I dont have it. why do you think i have been writing to you for weeks. Please confirm when a refund to my account will be issued. Thank you!
      Adminstrator At :03/27/2017 13:15:17 PM
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/28/2017 10:56:58 AM
      i have given you more than 2-3 days already this is horrible. how much time do you need? its not here nothing i can do about it. you gave me this same request on 3.13.17 that was 14 days ago. give me my money back. how can you treat a customer so poorly.
      Adminstrator At :03/28/2017 15:09:49 PM
      I can apply 60% refund for u.Can I put the money in your store account?And you can use it next time directly. Please advise.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/28/2017 18:58:58 PM
      how can you only give me a 60% refund i got no merchandise that is unfair and no you cannot put in my account i want a full refund back to my form of payment my visa. I have no merchandise. Please confirm when my full refund has been applied to my Visa. You are stealing from me. Please give me my refund i will never order a thing from you as you do no deliver the merchandise that i ordered. Please confirm.
      Adminstrator At :03/29/2017 15:19:59 PM
      Could u accept 70% refund for u?pls advise.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/29/2017 19:42:28 PM
      No I want 100 percentage. How can you even ask that questions. This is not negotiable. No merchanduse 100% refund. I am astounded.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/29/2017 19:43:25 PM
      And as a reminder 100% refund to my visa. Please I really don't understand you. Ty
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/30/2017 09:30:46 AM
      Why have you not responded. This is crazy. Please confirm. Ty
      Adminstrator At :03/30/2017 16:07:36 PM
      We have to deduct the shipping fee.I have applied 75% refund from our manager for your returning order. Please advise.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/31/2017 20:06:05 PM
      i paid expedited shipping and 75% is not approved. Why would you not give me everything back i got no merchandise i want 100% back. this is nuts
      [protected]@yahoo. At :03/31/2017 20:09:21 PM
      i apdi you 363.92 usd and want it back. please confirm i checked my visa and i dont see any refund at all i want my full refund including shipping back of 363.92$ i should not have to fight with you about this. customer service is terrible. Apply my 100% refund immediately.
      Adminstrator At :04/01/2017 11:21:00 AM
      Could u accept 80% refund for u?i applied it from our manager for u.pls advsie.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/03/2017 00:07:50 AM
      no why do you even keep asking this i got no merchandise 100% refund immediately an to my visa confirm when complete this is getting very ridiculous. i want this done immediately and this is no april fools joke!! but i think your offer is
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/04/2017 01:47:18 AM
      i am still waiting for a response? please assist asap. i will continue to respond until this is resolved.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/04/2017 11:38:06 AM
      Still waiting. I deserve my money back you ddid not deliver my merchandise. Please advise. 100% to my visa including my payments for expedited shipping. 363.92 usd now please
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/04/2017 11:38:08 AM
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/05/2017 01:47:39 AM
      Hi please can i have an update? its been 3 days without your response.
      Adminstrator At :04/06/2017 11:52:05 AM
      We have to deduct the shipping fee.Could u accept 85% refund for u.pls advise.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/07/2017 08:23:02 AM
      shipping was $5.99 and i paid for expedited shipping expidited no such think in your company. i will accept no less than $357.93 which is what i paid less $5.99
      Adminstrator At :04/07/2017 11:33:38 AM
      I can apply refund for you.According to our return policy, you will be responsible for a $5 return shipping fee and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of processing your order.Please advise.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/08/2017 06:15:33 AM
      There is no restocking fee I got no merchandise. Let's get real here give me my money back and I know your kidding about a restocking fee what are you restocking. You sent no nerchsnduse I got no merchandise. Now I want 100 % of my money back. You have insulted me 363.92. This has been going on 2 weeks shirt of three months. What gives confirm my money will be refunded 200% Monday April 10th. Thank you. Maybe I should add interest in my money and charge a restocking fee? Hmmm does that work for you. Please add 15% additiional to my refund. Thanks how do you like my offer.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/08/2017 06:17:10 AM
      Adminstrator At :04/10/2017 15:22:55 PM
      I have applied 85% refund for u.pls advise.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/12/2017 08:28:45 AM
      that is not acceptable. i got no merchandise why are you stealing my money this is fraud and i will be contacting a lawyer. You have not provided me with a fair refund. why are you being so cruel. i see no refund on my account and i want my money back. Please be prepared to fight this in court. you are crooked and i wouldn't be so persistent if you were being fair. this the worst experience i have ever had its been almost 3 months and u still have my money give it back!
      Adminstrator At :04/12/2017 15:38:49 PM
      We have to deduct the shipping fee.pls kindly knowing that.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/12/2017 20:50:17 PM
      I have already told you i am not in agreement as i paid for expedited shipping and it never showed up so i said many days ago that i would accept the reduction of $5.99 regrettably and that means my refund on my visa which i paid $363.92. i will accept no less than $357.93 which is what i paid less $5.99. This is not negotiable. I want this applied immeidately. You are crooks and are keeping money that is not yours. you did not fulfill your end of the shipment, why would i be penalized in anyway? This is absolutely nuts. Confirm the total amount ASAP.
      Adminstrator At :04/13/2017 14:38:09 PM
      Could u accept 85% refund for u?pls advise.
      [protected]@yahoo. At :04/14/2017 11:23:33 AM
      No 100% refund no negotiations allowed do I need to hire a translatator to make you understand. Why must I continue to tell you the same thing day after day? Apply my refund immediately.
      Adminstrator At :04/14/2017 13:58:41 PM
      Can I put the money in your store account?You can use it next time.Please advise.

Modlilyswimsuits

April 17, 2017 I recieved order # m1703190702495698. The swim suits were much too large. I have made multiple attempts to obtain return address to no avail according to return instructions which allow 30 days to return products.

This is the second complaint submitted. Please provide required information. I will assume the 30 day time frame will extend.

Modlilyorder: m1703190702495698

The swim suits I ordered are significantly too large. I have made multiple attempts to telephone your company according to your over seas operating hours and have left multiple messages in an attempt to obtain return information for a smaller size or a refund to no avail.

Please contact me at Kathy Osborn, 19826 Wood Walk Lane, Humble, Texas USA, email to [protected]@earthlink.net, or [protected]

Modlily.comwrong size, was impossible to get a replacement

I bought three dresses from them and all three were supposed to be the same size, but one dress did not fit and size was wrong.
            I contacted Modlily right away and they refused to help, they said that replacement or exchange was impossible.
            There was nothing wrong with the quality, all three dresses looked nice and I was pretty satisfied with my order, but was not happy with their decision regarding my case! That was their mistake and they refused to help.
            One dress was way too small.
            That was not a good thing to do, and clearly showed that they don't care about their customers. Don't buy from them!

Modlily — discount coupon

I have subscribed for Modlily to get a discount coupon but I never received it! I waited for several day...

Modlilydress and 2 pair of earrings

I ordered a dress and 2 pairs of earrings back in November. The items never arrived. After going back and forth multiple times with customer service, they agreed to give me a refund - then told me, "hi, We are so sorry for that the express company has charged us the shipping fee for sent the order, so the part can not be refunded, pls understanding, thanks. (sic)" Well, I don't understand their shoddy service. It's not my fault my purchased items never arrived, but I have to pay shipping anyway? I wish I'd read these reviews before I ever ordered from them. They've permanently lost me as a customer.

Modlily — returning items

I have ordered these swimming suits and they gave me two and made me pay more. I have been trying to return...

Modlilyno tracking number for order placed

Hi my name is Almayna Jones. I placed an order six days ago and have not received a tacking number. Has my order been processed? My account has been charged. Please email me the necessary info needed to track my purchase or refund my money. I'm not sure why it's necessary to say more. Straight to the point is my package on it's way? I can wait as long as I have some communication the your end.

Almayna Jones

• Aa
                    aaa mountaineer Feb 10, 2017

same issue, no tracking, no invoice in my pkg, no return info-how are these people still in business then try to return and the foreign people say too expensive to mail back???

Modlilypoor quality of clothing received

I purchased two clothing items online, and was extremely disappointed with the quality of both. The shirt was not the length is showed in the online pictures. It was advertised as red, but it is red and pink. The longer dress item was two different shades of blue, which is not how the dress was shown on your website. I am returning the items and believe I am entitled to a 100% refund.
                  In addition to the quality, the shipping time was unacceptable. Order was placed on 11/27 and received in January...well after Christmas.

poor quality of clothing received

Modlilydo yourself a favor - stay away!!

Whatever you do just don't buy anything from ModLily and avoid this company at all costs!! Do not get close to it!
                    I bought a dress from them and when it arrived it looked absolutely nothing like the one I ordered, was poorly made, it was stinky and defective!!
                    When I contacted ModLily support service they said that they can send me a replacement (they said they don't do refunds) and when I agreed for a replacement they claimed that I have to pay for the return shipping and ship it back to China!! That was way too expensive, it would cost me more than I paid for the dress. Total joke and scam!! Do yourself a favor - stay away!!

• Na
                        Nancy Clelland Jan 23, 2017

I bought atop there sizing ISO different than ours tried everything to send it back no rrsponse will surely tell others about this company.

Modlily — customer service

I made an order on 7 November. It is now 12 January (ie. 2 months later) and I haven't received my order. I...

Modlilyan order I was charged for and never received

My bank account was charged for a modlily order on December 23. I cannot log in to the website on some days - it says my email and password do not exist. On other days I can log in but the site says I have never orders pending. I have received no information on my order. I have filed a customer inquiry but have heard nothing. I have now read other complaints about this company that say the same thing. This clothing company's advertising eats up my Facebook feed but they are shady for sure!! I will never see that bathing suit, much less in time for my trip. If you want to throw money away, shop Modlily!

Modlilyan order I put in that does not exist

I ordered a long red sweat shirt there is no record of it and I can not get into my account there with my email address and password but I got in with facebook and it says I have no orders! It was in december, I didn't write the date down and they never gave me an order number. I have nothing to go on. I just want my money back now. The red long sweat shirt was $31.46

Modlilymerchandise not received but my credit card was charged.

Ordered merchandise 12/01/2016 and still have not received it as of 12/31/2016. The tracking # provided no specific information other than it was shipped and paid for. This should have arrived well before Christmas according to their shipping and handling guidelines.

My order # is M1612020145131867 and my tracking # is LT554203844CN. I would like to receive a credit and unless I hear something back in 5 days I will advise my credit card company to put a hold on that purchase amount due to an unresolved dispute.

Modlilycustomer service

Order # mm1612020226585640 track # lt542220519cn ticket # t4274031161 - I have called cust svc at [protected] three times only to hear a recorded message to leave a tele # & someone will call back! No one ever calls back! Also filed a ticket which I was to get a response back within 24 hrs! Again, never received a response back! Modilily has terrible customer service! Never received the clothes ordered for christmas and want a refund for $68.59 credited back to my debit card asap!

Modlily — clothing / return policy / customer service

Do not buy from this company. I purchased a couple of items i requested a return due to poor quality, but the...