Having problems with ModLily?

ModLily Customer Service Contacts

Room 2087, № 15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong
Shanghai
China - 201206

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ModLily Customer Service. Initial ModLily complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ModLily above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ModLily. Discuss the issues you have had with ModLily and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Modlilynon-existent cs

What's so hard about providing your contact to your customers? How are they supposed to reach you if people have problems?
By filling a stupid form on your website? Are you sure it's working?
Are you sure that a person who will get this form is going to read it? Are you sure that all of the emails will be read? I think your inbox is full of our angry emails. But there's no one who could resolve our issue.
So, everyone who never got their order, you should be strong. You will never get your items. And your money will never be refunded. There's no one to do it for you...

Modlilymodlily.com

MM1709260411312536
    Hooded Collar Zipper Up Wine Red Curved Coat
    Ordered on 25.09.2017 never received confirmation e-mail. Money has been taken from my account but no contact info has been given and I have as of yet 05.11.2017 I have still to receive the item ordered.
    This is a disgrace of a service and I am extremely annoyed with the lack of service/communication from the company.
    I cannot find correct contact details in order to make contact with the company either.

modlily.com

ModlilyI have not had a response to where I should return my item which doesn't fit.

Today I went to the trouble of going a distance to a Post Office. I should them the bag the dress came in with no return label, no address, no packing slip and found it was from China. The post office people couldn't help me either. We went on line and it is such a scam. Obviously they don't want you to return anything and that's why they won't give out an address. To return something to China would cost more that the item I purchased. I want a refund.

Modlilyorder placed incorrect and charged

Hi I ordered two blouses one purple and one black you have charged me £50.35 twice which is for four blouses I have contacted you by putting tickets in and am not getting any response my name is May Benton email address [protected]@gmail.com when I log on to my account it shows no orders places no tickets outstanding I am really concerned about this

Modlilybathing suits ordered

DO NOT ORDER FROM MODLILY! I ordered bathing suits and all 4 of them were too small! Their sizing is not American sizes. There was NO packing slip, return address, or paperwork stating where it came from. I have been trying to return these now for over 30 days and no reply to my online request OR telephone. The site states they will contact you within one day, but that doesn't happen. Today when I checked status of my refund, it had been deleted and a message said, "you are not authorized to return these items". This is America people, you can return anything, so buying overseas is an obvious mistake I will never make again. This site should be shut down and I will be reporting it to the authorities, as they have way too many complaints.

Modlilymy order is not there

Hi, my user name is: [protected]@hotmail.com
            I Did an order of 2 swimming wear on the 25/09/2017, I never get an email with the confirmation, and when I check, my order list is empty, but my credit card is been deducted as showing.
            24 Sep 2017 PAYPAL *MODLILY.COM [protected] $85.89 26 Sep 2017
            This is in New Zealand currency.

Can you please check this?
            Thanks
            Raquel

L

Modlily — do not buy anything from them

If you don't want to get bad quality items don't order from them at all. The advertisement is very bright and...

New Athens

Modlilylayered t-shirt. order number m1707300428323239

I ordered a t-shirt from Modlily but when it arrived it was far too small. I got a ticket for refund & return but then had an email from them offering me 50% off the item & I could then keep it. I agreed to that instead of return but never received my part refund. I have been writing about this since the end of July to various departments but still no refund, I was intending to use the refund against another of the t-shirts in a larger size. I am from the UK & am not used to shoddy service like this. Absolutely no way to speak with an advisor there.

Modlily — refund

Operation M1707051011107933 07/05/2017 10:11:10 AM T4534001665 USD 52.31 Shipped View Details Submit...

Modlilywomen top

I had ordered a top on 23rd Aug when the money was paid from my account . I have still not received the order confirmation. My name is Veena Raj Goel and the zip code is 95138. I would like to know what I can do about it. My phone no. is [protected]. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.The credit card is American express by wells Fargo propel ending with 1425.

Modlilyswimsuit

Ordered and received. Wrong size. No packing list or any mention of how to return. Went to website and logged on. Shows that I have no orders so no way to return. Can only contact regarding preorder questions and then only from 5:30 PM EST to 2:00 AM EST. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. This company is not customer service focused.

Modlily — bathing suit

I am trying to login to return my item but I keep getting the message that I am already logged in and then...

Hugo

Modlilyorder

I placed an order on July 14 2017, #M17150834578124, for $84.48. The money was taken out of my July 17 2017. I can not log in, can not reach you, do not have any confirmation. This is now approaching 10 days. Please respond to help me straighten this matter out. This was paid through Pay Pal and if I am not contacted I must file a complaint. I am unsure if this is scam or poor service?

Modlily — swimsuits

I ordered 3 swimsuits from this company. There was no packing slip when the swimsuits were sent to me. They...

Modlilyorder never received

Ordered a bathing suite on 4/11/17 for $27.00 they TOOK my money
                      and i have YET to receive ANYTHING! I've submitted a claim from the website, and it comes back as "undelivered" The phone number I found for their customer service does not work. So apparently I've been ripped off.
                      I do have a confirming email with the order number, picture of item and the date i placed. I want refunded!!!

Modlilyswimsuits

When I finally received the swimsuits they were much smaller than the size indicates. The website does not except my user ID or password, which means it doesn't show my order, but yet it does show my name so I am not only in the system, but logged in which does not make any sense. There was no order number or packing slip with my order so I can not provide this which is one reason I was trying to look it up online. When I use their on line method of contact it comes back as undeliverable. I can not get hold of anyone to return my items. I wish I had seen the other complaints earlier, I would never have ordered from them and will never do so again. I want my money back and would gladly return the suits at no cost to me.

I

Modlily — return rejected

I ordered two dresses from mod literally. They ran very tight in the arms so I wanted to send them back...

Modlilydelivery of order

I ordered two swimsuits on May 30, 2017. Have not received my order but my credit card was charged!!!I have tried several times to contact these people through email!!! They keep asking for an order number which I don't have because I wasn't provided one!!! All I would like for them to do is credit my card!!! My money is just as important to me as theirs is to them!!! I live on a fixed income therefore I try to shop wisely!!! I can't understand why they can't pull up an order or shipment number!!! They have my name and email address so how hard can it be!!! Stressed out with these people!!! Just credit my account please!!!

C

Modlily — clothing product

I ordered a bathing suit 2 months ago, for which I never recieved. I have been round and round with answering...

Modlilyordered a bathing suit

I never received item, tho Modlily says it was delivered to my business address and left at the door. The problem is, this was a Tuesday afternoon, April 25 and our mail person ALWAYS brings the mail into the office right to my desk, as I sit right inside the glass door. I was charged insurance for this item, but Modlily will not refund me for an item I bought 2.5 months ago!