Having problems with Zalora Group?

Zalora Group Customer Service Contacts

+65 31 575 555 (Singapore)
+61 130 066 8345 (Australia)
+64 800 449 370 (New Zealand)
+852 39 994 200 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 949 0100 (Indonesia)
+60 320 356 622 (Malaysia)
+60 320 274 717 (Malaysia)
+63 28 580 706 (Philippines)
182 Clemenceau Ave. № 06-00
Singapore
Singapore - 239923

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zalora Group Customer Service. Initial Zalora Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zalora Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zalora Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Zalora Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Zalora GroupDelivery and misleading information

Already late delivery. Courier tracking shows parcel will be returned to sender without attempts made to deliver on designated address. Several follow up has made with the customer service but NO actions has been made. They keep om advising due to large volume of orders, but we made multiple orders at same address and received within 2days. Order has already been fully paid. Let us know if it will still be delivered if not i require refund.

Delivery and misleading information

Dec 02, 2020

Zalora — Irresponsible customer support

I do shop at zalora few times and I find it quite fair. The price are good when they are having big sale plu...

Oct 09, 2020

Zalora Group — Zalora malaysia - unethical behavior (hiding cashback t&c)

I used to spend a lot at zalora when having sales and they're having excellent service such as fast response...

Zalora GroupDidn't receive my order for almost a month

Order made on 4.9.2020, order nunber [protected], however, i've waited for a month but didn't get my item. Email has sent to zalora team, got their apologies and ask to wait and wait, but didn't get solution. Now I just wish to get refundation. I have purchased number of clothes in zalora but never encountered this problem. Will never purchase again until your team take some action. Please take it seriously. We have consumer right to ask for refund since didn't get the item.

Didn't receive my order for almost a month

Zalora GroupI have not receive my order till today which is 5th of august 2020.

I have not receive my order till today which is 5th of August 2020. All this while Zalora have doing great delivery which the time taken is very fast. But when I track my order it shown that order was delivered on Monday which was 3rd of August 2020. There was someone at home but no one had come to deliver. I need Zalora to assist me on this. Thank You.

I have not receive my order till today which is 5th of august 2020.
      I have not receive my order till today which is 5th of august 2020.

Zalora GroupCustomer service

Zalora is really slacking in its service lately. I've been a customer for years and I applaud their service back then. But now it is just dismal. Disappointing. I ordered a pair of shoes which came in the wrong size and I returned but came in the same wrong size again. They then suggested a refund. While waiting for it, I received another email saying my shoes are on the way. Again??? Then they said it was a mistake and now I have to wait longer for a refund. I also ordered 2 bracelets. Only one arrived. And the other apparently went "missing". This has been 3 weeks. Way past their promised delivery date. Waiting for their email takes a long time, chat and messenger is non-existent. Nobody replies. And when they do it's days after. Zalora, I want my refund now. And stop giving standard replies.

Zalora Groupprolonged delivery period

Good day!

I just would like to express my dis. appointment with the delivery period of ZALORA. I ordered powerbank last January 8 of this year bound to iloilo and it's already January 28 and the item was not yet delivered.

It was seen in the delivery update that the package is at status delivery picked up since January 8 (4 am) and up until now no update.

It seems that there were problems with your delivery hub.

Furthermore, these transactions was already paid thru GCash beforehand.

Looking forward of your propmt action on this matter. I'm waiting a feedback from you.

Thanks

Dec 14, 2019

Zalora Group — entrego

I ordered the package last week of november this year, and i received a message coming from entrego that they...

Nov 20, 2019

Zalora Group — service & product price

Hi. I bought a pair of Reebok Royal CMPLT CLN in size 38 (order no.: [protected]) before the 11/11 sale and...

Zalora Groupdelivery service

I have been with Zalora for years, the level of trust on their immediate delivery service is there.
            I've used the express delivery service for an important occasion.
            However, it failed to commit the next day delivery service

I did not receive any call nor sms on the expected day of delivery, the only thing that I've received by the end of the day was— we have missed you to pick up parcel.

Ridiculously the customer service of Ninja Van did not allow me to pick the parcel up from the hub by my own also.

There is no problem solving on getting the parcel on time, But just telling me what's their limitation on problem solving

Sorry Zalora, but the trust is broken. Certain level of understanding you might want to have in order to retain your customer base

Oct 22, 2019

Zalora Group — delivery services

I stop using Zalora years ago because they wrongly sent my order. And I give them the 2nd chance this year by...

Zalora Groupdelivery

I would like to voice out a complaint regarding my recent order. I ordered a pair of high pump heels from the ZALORA brand and at first, the transaction went smoothly. The first delivery was not successful since my boyfriend was not at the area. After speaking to the delivery service, they agreed to meet another time however, the delivery never arrived. I looked at the app and the status of my order was now ‘rejected'. I'm extremely dismayed by this since I needed the shoes for an upcoming important event. Please improve on your delivery service. This is the first time this has happened and hopefully the last.

Zalora Groupentrego failed to deliver my orders

Please see my orders [protected], [protected]. Entrego failed to deliver my orders twice now. I do not know why. I have been Zalora customer for a long time and this is the first time I did not receive my orders. They don't even call me if they can't find my address ( what the use of providing contact number). Please please need an action on these. Call me at [protected] or [protected]. Thank you.

Zalora Malaysiafalse information and invalid tracking number

27/9 - Made my order (#[protected])
                  1/10 / 8:56 am - Send an email to CS regarding no updates from Zalora in my apps. Usually not like this.
                  1/10 / 11:10 am - Received the reply (804816) stated that my order is ready and waiting for Ninja Van to pick it up.
                  1/10 / 13:02 pm - Received an email that my order has been shipped together with the tracking number.
                  I try to track but it appear as invalid or expired tracking number. I think that maybe something wrong so i just wait and try until this morning. The same thing happened.
                  3/10 / 10:01 am - i sent an email to ask why they give me the false tracking number with an attachment as a prove.
                  3/10 / 12:28 pm - Received an email from Afnaim Karim said that my order delayed and waiting to be shipped out by the seller.
                  3/10 / 12:42 pm - I reply and ask what happened wth the info before told me that my order has been shipped out? Why they gave to me the false info and false tracking number? Did they know about integrity?
                  3/10 / 12/42 pm - They sent back my queries above wth the button below the email. What it's mean? Cannot answer? It's rude!! Very rude.!!

Please investigate this. I have my patience for waiting my order but i they push me beyond the limit when they simply give me the wrong information and invalid tracking number just to close the complaint? Come on Zalora.. It's about Integrity in the business..

I have never facing this situation wth Zalora, all good before but not this time.. i really disappointed with this kind of service.

Regards,
                  Farehan Suwardi
                  [protected]@gmail.com

false information and invalid tracking number

• Di
                      Dinah Faye Alvarez Dec 25, 2019

Why All Of My Orders Shoe Box Is Broken???!!! Huh?!!! Its Like I Am Paying For 500 Pesos Shoe !!! But My Order Is Not!!!

• Ne
                      Nelson M. Alfanta Oct 22, 2019

I've Just received my order today and unfortunately I found out that the zipper is broken(see attached pictures of the item).

• Ze
                      Zel cheng Oct 20, 2019

Zalora group taiwan.. I ordered guess t-shirt but what happen it's just like a class A? I thought it's a original because it's so expensive! Then I receive its look like 390nt only!! But I buy the guess t-shirts for 1000nt it's dis appointment to me.. I trust your group that almost if your product that u sell is original... what happen this time?

charmfaith Oct 08, 2019

I received my order last Aug. 20, 2019
                      When I open the box the size is different that's why i need to turn my order, after 3-4 days they picked up the item in my office, but until now I did not receive any information regarding my turn item.
                      Order # [protected].
                      I need to hearing from you soon.

Zalora Groupsomeone's using my number / info

Hi, just this morning i received SMS from Zalora stated as below;
                    "Hi Nanfel Ian! Your order [protected] with tracking# 0018-[protected]-4253 has been shipped. Head over to www.zalora.ph/customer/order to track the package."

First I did not ordered anything to Zalora nor transact something on them.
                    Second my name is NOT NAFEL IAN!

I think someone is doing fruadalent act.

Please do immediate checking on this one.

Thank you.

someone's using my number / info

Sep 24, 2019

Zalora Group — damage product, no change returned

The bag I ordered is very disappointing especially for a product with a name. Its damaged! And i did not...

Zalora Grouplousy quality

Bought a Playboy bag but only able to use for 2 months, what a [censored] quality and Zalora told me their 30 days term of refund. What a joke if a bag that I carry to work only able to use for such a short period. This was my first purchase on Zalora and it will be the last as well coz they not even do more customer caring but only keep using the standard SOP to push the problems a side. Boycott Zalora!

Zalora Groupnike backpack

I would like to file for a complaint on my order for Nike Back Pack. I purcahsed the item last august 8, 2019 and i received a notification that it will be delivered the next day which is august 9, unfortunately upon my follow up with entrego they said that their scheduled delivery on august 9 will be postponed due to weather condition. Actually this is not my first time to purchase at Zalora it was just so dissappointing that after several purchases this was the first time i encountered too delayed delivery. I called up entrego since monday as no one is answering during weekends, only last monday that i contacted and talked to someone at entrego his name is eric saying it will be delivered on august 13, 2019 same as with my request since we do not have office in weekends plus it is holiday last monday august 12. Again, the whole day of august 13 passed and there is no any delivery or notification happened. I called up again entrego with the 3 different person - juniel, aicel, i forgot the other name then they said they do not have control with the delivery hub. Wow! How could they help customers with that response? So disgusting. After 3 attempts at entrego i called up zalora then a girl responded and said no worries ma'am ur package wil be delivered within the day as she will only be sending an email at entrego. Well again and again nothing happened the wholeday.

Can you please attend to your customer's propely. I paid for that item and yet there is no assuarance that it will still be delivered? What kind of service is that? I paid in full for that item. If nothing will happen to this complaint i will file it at DTI. No one is attending to mu concern from entrego and even at zalora.

nike backpack

Zalora Groupdelivery

Is this joke? Delivery now a days is getting worst like yesterday i recieved a message around 7.34am without a call from delivery how would i know where they are then i would receieved a message that unsuccessful delivery around 6.31pm. Then a call customer service of entrego the delivery told i was not there.And sadly it happens 4 times attempt and always situation like this?

delivery

Feb 09, 2019

Zalora Group — refund

Order number : [protected] I returned an item that I bought in zalora and I requested it to be refunded in...