JustFashionNow.com Logo

JustFashionNow.com

Having problems with JustFashionNow.com?

JustFashionNow.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2018. The latest review Refusal to initiate return process was posted on Jul 31, 2020. The latest complaint Online clothing was resolved on Apr 01, 2020. JustFashionNow.com has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 13 reviews. JustFashionNow.com has resolved 12 complaints.

JustFashionNow.com Customer Service Contacts

108E, Fountain Court, Victoria Square, Victoria St.
St. Albans, England, Hertfordshire
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JustFashionNow.com Customer Service. Initial JustFashionNow.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JustFashionNow.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JustFashionNow.com. Discuss the issues you have had with JustFashionNow.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

JustFashionNow.com Complaints & Reviews

JustFashionNow.comRefusal to initiate return process

I've now sent FIVE email correspondences regarding an order in which two of the items did not fit and therefore need to return. Each time they respond with an automated email stating I must initiate the return process via my online account through there website with instructions to do so. When I attempt to do so, the option to return these two specific items within the order does not exist. However the option exists for other items within this same order (that I do not want to return). Ive even sent a picture showing that the option is not provided and still all I get is the same automated email response. Even worse is I reached out the day after in received the item, they only allow a few days to accept returns. That return window is almost up and they refuse to assist. Please help!

• Mi
      Michelle Olds Holland Apr 18, 2021

I totally agree with you. I too have been trying to do a return which they say I have to log into their website which at the moment is non existent. I have never ever dealt with such a bad company before. I spent over 100. and have 8 tops that would fit a 12 yr old. I will never ever order from this company again.

Apr 01, 2020

JustFashionNow.com — Online clothing

These people are fraudsters and those good reviews you read are from fraudsters too! Stay well clear of thi...

JustFashionNow.comRefusal to honor cancellation request

I placed an order for an item that I needed within 2 weeks. When I got confirmation of my order, it was clear that I would not receive the item in time. I cancelled the order the same day I got the notification. The company sent the item anyway while I was out of town. The carrier notified the company that the item was not picked up. Justfashionnow will not refund my money. I am out approximately $50.00. I have contacted customer service over 5 times via e-mail, and I get the same response: they will not grant a refund.

• JustFashionNow.com's response · Apr 01, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.We will check it with our shipping dept and get back to you soon.

JustFashionNow.com6 items. Trousers dress, 3 tops and a blouse

I ordered the above items a total of £98.50. Two items where not in stock so received a refund of £29.07 .
      The other items were terrible the dress was not at all as described or anything like it looked on the website in fact it was cheap polyester material and not even suitable as nightwear it was also much too large . The top I received was again cheap material and much too small even given it was supposed to be the same size as the dress which was much too big. The trousers were so lightweight in material although the waist fitted the legs were enormous and nothing like the picture on the website. The blouse material was so thin and so badly made the seam frayed after 1 hour wearing. I asked to return the items. I was told I could could keep the items and receive 15% refund for cash or 2o% credit I. Store. I also queried the shipping costs as the website stated $12 dollars and I was charged £21.17 I was told it was because of the weight of the goods. Considering that the goods weighed less than half a kilogram this is not acceptable.
      I have sent numerous emails to the company but they will not answer the questions asked. I believe it is ploy to avoid behaving in a good customer focused manor. I have now been offered 70% for the faulty goods after numerous emails. The company are a scam and the goods are not as described or look anything like the product picture. It is a disgraceful company and needs to be stopped from trading.

• JustFashionNow.com's response · Apr 01, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.Could you tell us your order number so that we can check it for you?

JustFashionNow.comno credit on returned item

I ordered 2 items from this site and one was on back order for more than 2 months. When I received the item it was too small and not at all like displayed on the website. I printed out the return information slip and sent that one item back the next day after I received it.
        Despite sending the tracking information showing that the item was received it is now almost 2 months and I have not received notice of a credit. I have emailed Customer service and they claim that they have not received the item and will not communicate further.
        I think this is a fraudulent Chinese company and they should be shut down to prevent further exploitation of online sales.

• JustFashionNow.com's response · Apr 01, 2020

JustFashionNow.comtheir clothes and their nonexistent returns (even though promised)

My complains are the same as everyone else who hates this terrible rip-off company. The clothes are DREADFUL -- ugly as sin, shapeless, and cheap fabrics. And sized wrong -- NONE of them fit. and WORST OF ALL, they make it impossible to return products. They have a so-called site for returns with the actual blanks to fill in not active -- in other words, it's impossible to fill out a form. Shame on PayPal for doing business with this rip-off outfit. I'm out $120 and I sure can't afford that on my social security budget.

• JustFashionNow.com's response · Apr 01, 2020

We understand that different people have different expectations on the items but we are always trying to offer the most favourable goods to our customers.Could you tell us your order number so that we can check it for you?

Jul 11, 2019

Just Fashion Now — returns policy

This website shows lovely fashion items and seemed to have connections with canada. The dress I ordered wa...

JustFashionNow.comreturned items on 5/30/19 and no refund yet as of 7/7/19

I ordered items from JustFashionNow o 4/10/19. Order number was J2173451 [protected]:09:43 EST. Their size chart indicated I should order a size which would be comparable to US Size 14. What I ordered were all MUCH larger than US Size 14. I mailed them back, using their instructions, on 5/30/19 and have my post office receipt. To date, I have not received any refund to my PayPal account used to make this purchase. Their information follows:
            You sent a payment of $108.41 USD to CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED
            ([protected]@justfashionnow.com). Please get my refund for me. I understand that it may be only partial if there is a restocking fee but at 73 yrs of age on Social Security, I hate to not get anything back. Thanks.

• JustFashionNow.com's response · Apr 01, 2020

Upon checking, we still haven't received your return package yet.We will process the refund to you once we receive it successfully.

JustFashionNowclothing

Be warned!!! I have been waiting for a response to my request for a refund for 14 days now (and I he email everyday) I have heard nothing!! I was more than disappointed with the garments that arrived. They were nothing like the photos shown on the website, a gross misrepresentation infact - everything about them is wrong quality, size, colour. I feel I have been scammed by a company of cowboys and I will seek legal advice if my money is not returned pronto as per their returns policy although I won't be holding my breath!

Just Fashion Nowpoor quality items

I ordered 3 dresses totalling £95. Despite at least 30 emails requesting their return and refund details from just fashion now, this company has ignored my requests and therefore I am unable to return the items. This company is a disgrace and is conning genuine consumers. This is a large amount of money to me and this company should not be allowed to continue to trade in the uk.

Mar 19, 2019

JustFashionNow.com — return on 2 tops that were too small

I ordered two tops & followed their policy of getting an approved return number & label. I used their...

JustFashionNow — incorrect item supplied and of poor quality. unable to get refund

I purchased a dress online. I paid in full and received an incorrect and sub-standard item. I requested a...

JustFashionNow — returns and refunds

I ordered quite a few items from justfashionnow. One item was out of stock and I was told I would be...