Mitchum / spray deodorant

1 1Stamford, England, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have always used mitchu spray deodorant and am extremely disappointed the last 4 cans i have brought have stopped spraying when the can the can is still a quarter full. I have lost confidence in this product as the last 4 times i have said (this one will be ok) and its not.

Al

Comments

• Ni
      10th of Feb, 2009

Ok people... I finally found a phone number to contact Mitchum about their lousy product! Make sure to save the deoderant because they will only refund your money if you have the code on the bottom of the tube/can.

1-800-437-8566

Good luck!

• Sr
      13th of Jan, 2015

Hi Found this by Goolge I sent email & photos were can leaked on bed also have a number of can half and don't spray.
    Mitchum should go back to the old spray cap.

I got a no-rply email sent to me to call an 0800 number all the information was in my email I sent don't see my I should wast my time again and got over it again! Like this post.

Called today no-one there to take my call UK.

• Da
      16th of Aug, 2016
    Mitchum - Waste of money
    Mitchum's

I've used Mitchum's women's antiperspirant for 4 decades. But over the last few years (since the older formula was replaced), I find I lose great big chunks --sometime more than 1/2 of each stick-- that snap off as I'm applying it (even though I barely extend the stick past the opening of the container to apply it). After all this time, why has there been no solution, or at least some sort of temporary fix, i.e. a replacement or refund offer?

I end up having to buy twice the number of Mitchum sticks as I should need, so my product loyalty costs me almost double the marked price. I can't afford to waste money or loyalty. Regretfully I'm trying other brands for a replacement.

6th of Jul, 2018

Hi
    I have used Mitchum triple odour Defence Powder fresh Spray for a good while but have noticed recently that the spray mechanism does not work very well at all. I have great difficulty pressing the spray to get it to work. My husband also has the same problem. Just thought we would let you know in case you have changed supplier
    Kind regards,
    Jackie Botten

• Ly
      17th of Jul, 2018

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. The spray just stops working. Such a shame as a really good deodorant

Lynnette

• Sy
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Revlon - Lipstic sale
    Kuala lumpur
    Malaysia

On Putra Mall Kuala Lumpur its shows buy 1 free 1 and the sales girl even said the same i have evidence even.
    But after spending much time and chosen once ahe go to counter she said not this item and colour different difrent price !!!