Having problems with Mitchum?

Mitchum reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 12, 2006. The latest review Mitchium ultimate gel powder fresh was posted on Jun 13, 2021. The latest complaint breaking apart was resolved on Apr 01, 2014. Mitchum has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 93 reviews. Mitchum has resolved 20 complaints.

Mitchum Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mitchum Customer Service. Initial Mitchum complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mitchum above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mitchum. Discuss the issues you have had with Mitchum and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mitchum Complaints & Reviews

Mitchum Mitchium ultimate gel powder fresh

Bought a new dress for £35.99. Had a shower, putted Mitchium gel after dressed up. After few minutes noticed some marks on my underarms. The dress was bleached after use of Mitchium. Very disappointed and very sad, because I loved the dress so much. The thing is they not selling this dress anymore. This issue made me stressed up! I cant clean up the dress it just must go to the trash. Very disappointed

Mitchium ultimate gel powder fresh

Mitchum Mitchum men deodorant spray

Hello I've been buying this for quite some time, and was delighted with it at first, then I had problems with the twist top, it would slip and the spray, would go everywhere except where I wanted it to go.
    The a while back I made a large purchase, over a year or more ago, and as delighted that you had changed the twist top, so when the top was in the unlocked position, only the top moved, and the spay went where you needed it to.
    I have today bought some more of the product and see that, the design, on the top, has gone back to the clear see through twist top, so I want to know why and where the other TOP went and why you have changed to the earlier version, that I hate. I'm now going to have to take this back to the store, which is a pain as i have trouble and walk with a cane. 1st photo is the old version second is the fantastic version.

Mitchum men deodorant spray
    Mitchum men deodorant spray

Mitchum Mitchum Invisible No White Marks for Men

Good afternoon,

I just want to inform you guys that I buy between 8 - 10 bottles of Mitchum Invisible No White Marks for men Aerosol Antiperspirant deodorant a month.

I have to admit that I am very unsatisfied with the last 2 months batches that i bought this month. Serial number: S20219ALMNF.19.02.2020 EXP 02.2023. This spray was the only one that kept me dry under my arms, but this time all It leave like a oily underarm and it always feels like it is wet under my arm. I am very unsatisfied with this product at the moment.

Thanks
      Peter Fouche
      [protected]

Mitchum 48 Hour Protection Roll-On in Pure Fresh

I suffer from scent-triggered migraines and I have always used Mitchum deodorants because they had scents that were mild enough they did not cause migraines for me and they also work very well. I used to use Unscented, but recently the scent changed to be very strong and caused migraines, making it unusable for me. Very strange for a product named Unscented, but I assumed it was a one-off mistake.

I switched to Pure Fresh for the last 6 months or so, but now the most recent bottle of roll-on I bought has once again had a very big change in scent and given me a huge migraine today. I happened to have enough of my old one to be able to directly compare and the difference in scent is huge.

In both cases mentioned above, there was no mention of a change in formula or scent on the bottle, otherwise I would not have purchased them. Now I have had to throw out another entire bottle of deodorant because I simply cannot use or return it, and I won't be purchasing Mitchum again.

Mitchum Mitchum triple odor defenense

Good day,
          I sprayed the women triple odor defense and a thick white spray came out which stung my skin. I thought maybe it was because I hadn't shaked it before use.
          I went back to use it the next day after a good shake, hoping it would have settled, and nothing came out, it was empty?
          My husband and I have used Mitchum for many years and have never had this issue.

Mitchum triple odor defenense
          Mitchum triple odor defenense

Mitchum Mitchum mens triple odor defense deodorant and antiperspirant

I bought the above product and it does NOT stop the sweat or odor . The 48 hour protection is a false claim. Maybe you have another kind of product that would work better.

I live in AZ so it gets hot here and I need to have a powerful product that works.

I work in a hospital with other doctors and nurses and staff and so that's my story and complaint.

Mitchum Men mitchum natural power 0 percent aluminum solid deodorant

I received 2 packs of the above deodorant and it can't even be used because it is crumbling as I try to apply. Both containers are the same. I have been an avid user of Mitchum's for over 30 years and have never had this problem EVER.

I would appreciate a refund for these 2 defective solids.

Please respond to brian.[protected]@gmail.com

Men mitchum natural power 0 percent aluminum solid deodorant

Mitchum Mitchum Men Triple Odor Defence Deodrant

I have purchased this Mitchum Men's Deodrant called Triple Odor Defence for my partner and the twisting latch or catch to get the spray working is faulty and no spray is coming out.

The whole can has not been used at all and is completely full.

Unfortunately, I do not have the original receipt to return to the shop where it was purchased.

Please can I ask for a replacement or voucher to get a new one.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Lorna Ridd
                [protected]@hotmail.com
                [protected]

Mitchum Men Triple Odor Defence Deodrant

Mitchum Gel deodorant

I have been using this product for years. Today when I pulled the top off the plastic tube, the a lot of the gel came out of the tube, sitting on the top of the tube. I can't twist it to suck it back into the tube. I lost a lot of deodorant.
                  Disappointed and its not a cheap product.

Thank you.
                  Nancy Davis

Too much trouble to take a picture on my iphone and then put on my tablet. Sorry.

Mitchum Deodorant

Hi,
                    Over the couple of months I have purchased three bottles over the coming months and all of the areoles do not work. I have tried twisting the top but to no success. I am disappointed as I regular buy this product.

I have bought this product in three different shops. I can send the product back to yourselves to resolve this problem.

I do enjoy using your products as this is the only one I use that is suitable for my skin.

Deodorant

Mitchum Smart solid clinical performance for women.

Mitchum smart solid clinical performance for women.
                      I absolutely love this product but invariably pieces of it break off before you can use the whole container. This time I Purchased it at CVS… I open the top and before I used it once the whole top end of it started to crumble. All over my floor. I am trying to use it as it is my favorite deodorant but I'm not having much success. I won't use anything else but I'm starting to think that I need to find a better alternative because it's not working like it should.

Smart solid clinical performance for women.

Mitchum Men mitchum triple oder defense 48hr protection clean control invisible solid antiperspirant & deodorant ne wt. 2.7 oz/76g

I took the cap off of the top of a brand new mitchum. I turned the twist up knob on the bottom of the container to raise the solid deodorant up a little bit to facilitate removal of the white plastic top cap which I have done a thousand times before. This time instead of the white plastic cap coming off the top of the the solid deodorant, the top of the solid deodorant broke off inside the white plastic cap. Then I turned the twist up knob on the bottom of the container to raise the solid deodorant up to the top of the container to use the remaining product. But instead of the solid white deodorant raising up, the plastic push up frame that is suppose to be at the bottom of the solid deodorant popped out of the top of the solid white deodorant leaving the solid white deodorant non-accessible inside the container. I tossed the container into the trash can. You owe me a replacement.

Mitchum Men's mitchum natural power

I recently bought the bamboo power deodorant at Walmart and it cost almost $9, but I thought that I'd give it a try as it smelled nice. It works really well but unfortunately I went to use it this morning and a big chunk broke off it. Normally this would not bother me but at $9 per stick, this is not acceptable. For a good product, this should not happen

Men's mitchum natural power

Mitchum Deodorants

I have noticed that I am not the only one to make this complaint.
                            I have bought ma many of the deodarants and I never finish the bottle as the button stops working.
                            I find it extremely frustrating that A. It has happened 5 times now and B. Other customers have complained and STILL nothing has been done.

It's quite ridiculous.

Sincerely
                            Yvonne

Mitchum Unscented roll on deodorant

I have been using this product for years and have recently purchased it to find it is now sented it still clearly states on the product it is unsented I suffer with allergies and have used the new product once and has caused me a reaction my under arms are sore and my eye has swollen I think this is totally unacceptable and for someone in my position can not use this product again

• Tr
                                  Treason Mar 06, 2021

I too have been using the unscented deodorant for years only to find my last purchase was not so. I have not had a reaction to this but do not like the smell it leaves on my clothes. Most disappointed. Since noticing this change I have referred to the ingredients only to find that perfume is one of them. Why is this product labelled unscented?

• Ro
                                  Romy Richmond Nov 30, 2020

I have the same problem. I have used the unscented roll-on for many years and it works brilliantly, perfect for me as i cannot tolerate scents. I am flabbergasted that Mitchum have made this change and that they continue to call a product that contains perfum 'unscented'!

John Beech Sep 10, 2020

Completely agree with this customer. I've used it for 30 years - brilliant product. Now it smells like some cheap kitchen wipes. The labelling is now just not true. Very disappointing on all fronts. Now I'm looking for a replacement product...

Angela 48 Jul 11, 2020

I have just discoveted the same thing and have written to complain. Any suggestions for ask alternative brand product?

Mitchum Women mitchum triple door defence stick

You can't use the product as intended! It only twists up so far before it won't go any further meaning that you can't use a big chunk of the product! Also once you get to the end the product starts to break off so again you can't use it as intended. When i'm paying for a premium product I expect to be able to use that product as intended and not to lose a lot of it to my floor or it getting stuck in the packaging. I love these products but I do continually have problems with the package making the product unusable!

Women mitchum triple door defence stick

Mitchum Ultimate gel

I developed a rash under my arms and down the side of my body after red using this product, despite the fact that I have used it before. After seeing my GP today he confirmed that it was from use of a deodorant and suggested that, maybe, an ingredient had been changed.
                                  Another anomaly to this particular product was that, when I used it only one of the three holes allowed any gel to come out. The other two were blocked.

Ultimate gel

Mitchum womens bamboo natural solid

I bought the mitchum womens deodorant. It did not work. I sweat more than normal and had a horrible odor. It did not help as and antiperspirant or a deodorant. I normally do not have any sweat or order at all.
                                    The main problem is that the shirts that I wore on those days still stink!!!. I have washed them and used tide, lysol sanitizer and downy softener. I put them on clean and realized that horrible stink is still on my shirts. I like the womens mitchum products but this one is sucks. I would like a refund for the one deodorant please.

Jan 31, 2020

Mitchum — men’s spray deodorant

Good afternoon. I would like to raise an issue I have have had a number of times of the last year or so with...

Mitchum mitchum clinical

I have 2 different bottles of this product that I am using, and both have cracked and leave deodorant pieces all over my bathroom. This is expensive deodorant, and I will not be purchasing it again because of this issue. This is not the first time I have had this issue, so I know it is a problem with the manufacturing of this product. Please contact me about a resolution.