Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim / broken product
Purchased a brand new xbox slim from gametop with built-in hard drive. the disc tray has already broken within a few months. it just keeps blinking forever and believes the disc tray is always opening. i have had too many xbox 360s break to count.
I believe i know the solution to the millions of people who have had broken xbox360s and the infamous red ring of death. = don't store/play vertically
The xbox should not be vertical! gravity causes the components to lose their alignment over time!--especially the laser or lens used to read the disc and see that it is indeed in place. you should never store it vertically even though it saves room. i realized all my friends who store it on its side have never had any problems. but like most of m's products, they ultimately fail and break.
More Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - laptop crashed
- Microsoft Corporation - customer care
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox live gold subscription service
- Microsoft Corporation - installing software on a new pc
- Microsoft Corporation - reset password for microsoft account