MetroPCS / someone else on phone

1 United States

I have been a customer since 2013 I have in the last year had somebody getting in on my calls and hanging up on me and also something bad coming through the phone itself that gives me massive headaches, I have to put phone away from me for a while longer than hour before using it again and this has only started recently.. I feel strongly of putting a lawsuit against them for the suffering and the problems it causes. as well as my privacy as they stated would be protected has not especially since they changed over the name.. im mad about the whole thing they cant solve the problem at all. they know its happening, and they have no control from their end.. talking with them im hung up again they experienced it while I was on the call with them then it hung up 3 times more.. im done .. they need better privacy protection not only that I went out from home and the same truck has been showing up where I have been going.. if I hadn't been on phone at time and was just getting out of car it was right behind my car could have easily grabbed me if I had of gotten out right at that time.. I cant trust MetroPCS services cause somebody is connected to it somehow.. im changing to another phone service id advise other woman out there to do the same if it starts happening to you.. watch your surroundings when going out cause they cant protect your privacy..

De