Meineke / Meineke Oil change at 41 woodlawn Rd. W. Guelph, Ontario, Canada

1 Guelph, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

It is advertised 5th oil change free and a free tire rotation! Before I could receive my freebies Nancy Finch at the Meineke location removed me from the member list because I complained to her that the service workers there were not doing their job-not doing everything they said they did. Like I had a low tire going into the location and was told that tire pressure would be checked and when oile was done I asked how the pressure was and was told fine- but it wasn't I had to put air in my tire right after leaving the location! I payed for ALL 4 oil changes and expect to get my freebies, I'm not letting NANCY FINCH RIP ME OFF OR MEINEKE! Just because a customer complains about service provided gives you (Nancy) no right to remove me (the customer) from the list and tell us we must start over! START OVER! That's what she told me to do! HA
Meineke
41 Woodlawn Rd. W
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
meinekecarcarecentre1@bellnet.ca
IS A FRAUD AND RIPS PEOPLE OFF!!!

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of Jan, 2010

This place is the worst and should be closed down for ripping people off and being a fraud!

• Sh
      5th of Aug, 2010

I have been dealing with Guelph Meineke since the day that they opened and can not believe what I am reading here. I have been driving and maintaining cars for the last 30 years, and have never in all that time dealt with a garage as honest and ethical as Guelph Meineke. There have been many instances where this garage could have over-charged me for repairs and or parts and have not. My 21 year old son who has no knowledge of vehicles whatsoever also trusts Guelph Meineke implicitly. I am sorry that you feel that you have had a bad experience with this company, but don't feel that, that gives you the right to call anyone names, without telling THE WHOLE STORY. I am sure there is a whole story that isn't being told here.

• Am
      22nd of Jul, 2011

I have been dealing with Meineke for many, many years and I agree with Shelley. Because of the professional staff and the honest work ethics I have received over the years, I will only deal with Meineke. I know Nancy on both a personal and professional basis and truly feel there is more to your one sided complaint then what you are telling everyone. Funny how there are no other complaints written but yours!

• D2
      1st of Feb, 2014

I have similar complaint about this garage. It does appear the brake job they did on my car was intentionally miss out some steps. I am not bringing my car to this garage again.