Meineke Car Care Centerservice rip off

J

Took my car to this Meineke for an oil change, Tire balance and rotation 20 September 2008. after getting home i was going to fill my window washer and noticed my oil filter wasn't changed. As for the tire rotation and balance, It was worse after the servce then before. to sum it up it cost me $80.04 for a fake oil change and a so called tire rotation and Out of Balance service for my car. And of course as the franchise website states, No Experience Necessary to run a franchise. I guess I'm in the wrong business. Don't waste your time or money at this place.

• Ji
    jim Sep 22, 2008

I forgot to mention that I was able to get a refund for the so called oil change, but not for the Un-balancing of my tires. So it only cost me around $50.00 for nothing.

• Un
    Unhappy Customer Sep 27, 2008

I took my car to meineke for inner tire rod and ball joint replacement. My warranty company paid for most of it. When I get home its ok, but about three days later I noticed the same problem it was having before I took it there.

I took it back to meineke and told them about the problem and they said its not the same problem, now how would they know this unless they messed up something else for me to bring it back to them. Then they tell me that I have to pay $25 dollars to get it checked and I know its the same problem.. I don't even think they fixed the problem because it was done too dam fast!

I am just pissed off, not to mention the service guy at the counter was ignorant from day one and laughing behind my back.

Who wears piercings all over their face in a work environment unless its a tattoo shop!

Never again will I go there!

• Da
    David Card Aug 15, 2011

I had Meineke put in a Jasper rebuilt engine in my 1967 Ford F100 and it is a mess!They won't reinburse any of my money!I spent $6500 in the Stafford, Va store!Everything that they have done I had to re do!!I was treated unfairly and this is what I get in return...Please don't use this shop!
    D.Card Stafford, Va

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices