Megabus / customer service and travel time
I travel every weekend between New York and DC using Bold, DC2NY, and Megabus. The two times I've used Megabus I've been really grustrated with their service. They say that they will get you to NYC from DC in about 4hrs and 20 minutes. However, each time I take the bus it takes 2hrs just to get to Baltimore (which is 1 hour away), and another 3.5hrs to 4hrs to get to NYC. So an extra hour ot more. They know this is how long it takes, but don't tell you a) that you're taking a detour through Baltimore and b( what time you will truly arrive in the city. I also felt awful for the people left in Baltimore because their 4:00 bus didn't come. They people not catching their 5:00 bus because of the 4:00 people for on then fought for a while with Megabus and we were even later than usual. What a rotten way to travel! From now on it is Bolt, DC2NY or Greyhound for me!
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - purchast a ticket to board a megabus andthe scheduled bus did not arrive
- Megabus - purchased a ticket on my debit card to board a megas and the scheduled bus never arrived.
- Megabus - mega bus from richmond to union station at 11:30
- Megabus - megabus service to fayetteville, nc-booking ahormwa
- Megabus - service complaint