[Resolved] Mediacom / Very poor service
1. My phone service continuously cuts out.
2. The phone beeps as if another call is coming in, but when we switch over to check, there is no other call. This happens constantly during conversations. When I called Mediacom's phone specialist, there answer was that I was supposed to keep a log of every time this happens. I don't think so. I'm paying for working service, not to work for Mediacom.
3. Although we were told they would take care of it within a couple days after installation, Mediacom still hasn't buried their cable. It's running across my back yard where the kids have tripped over it.
4. The television signal has cut out several times. We can only get our movie channels on one television.
5. After complaining about all of these things within my first 30 days and requesting a refund for the first month's service according to their "Money-Back Guarantee, " I was told that they wouldn't honor their guarantee. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told she was in a meeting, but she would call me back, but I've not received a call.
6. A Mediacom phone technician came to our house to fix the problem. He was here less than 5 minutes. He looked at our phones, clicked through a few menus on the television, and asked my wife to sign that he'd fixed the problem with no evidence. When she refused to sign, he rudely grabbed the tablet and walked out without a word.
7. I have complained 4 times via Mediacom's online form, which promises that someone will reply within 24 hours. I've not received one response from anyone from Mediacom in the last month.
These are the facts.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns here. We always strive to resolve issues with one service call. I do apologize for the repeat issues you have had with your Mediacom service. If there is anything I can assist you with now, please email me at email@example.com and I will do what I can to make things right.
Mediacom Social Media Team
More Mediacom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Terrible customer service! 
- Mediacom Cable Service - Horrible Service 
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Internet speed problem 
- [Resolved] Mediacom Internet - Return of Equipment 
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Scam charges 
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - requested payment for modem and cable box
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - cable internet
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - returned box and modem
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - services
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - cable tv & internet