McDonalds / manager melt down towards staff member
I was at the MacDonalds located in the Walmart store on Tecumseh rd. east after doing some shopping. I was greeted by a very nice young man named Micheal and my order was taken when he asked his manager if he could get some pennies to give me my change. The manager (a women) went off on him she was saying tell the customer they will just have to wait (very loudly). After a few minutes she came out from behind where she was yelling and opened the till and took some money and slamed the till closed complaining that she had to do everything including his job. The young man never even rolled his eyes or anything he just continued to work with a very proffesional attitude . While I was waiting for my order another gentleman came up to order a pop and when she came back with the change he asked her if he could have his pop. She then opened the till and said what you want your change 2 cents; myself and another lady attemted to explain he just wanted his pop and she began to tell us that we were wrong and that she new what he wanted after all was said and done we were right and she then said that she has to do her job and his and some how the whole thing was his fault. I stood there in amazement at the way a manager treated her employee in front of customers and he had not done a single thing wrong. This young man kept his composior through out this whole situation. Bravo to this young man had that been me I am afraid I may have lost my job. Under no circumstances should anyone be treated in that kind of fashion. IN MY OPINION managers like that you certainly do not need, and employees should be treated with respect reguardless of their position, not humiliated and belittled in front of the customers. Perhaps she needs some training in people skills.
Former valued customer at this location
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager