Mcdonalds / health and safety

Canada, British Columbia, Surrey Review updated:
Phone: 604-780-3959
I have never in my 36 well traveled years of experience ever come across a restaurant so disgustingly dirty and a big hazard of public health and safety.

The McDonalds; in Walmart; in Guildford; in surrey was complete with garbage everywhere, food and dressing not even cleaned from ordering counter, not to mention the tables and floor; absolute uncaring attitude of employee service.

This restaurant would be shut down until proper staff could be found

N  21st of Jan, 2009 by
not would but should be shut down
N  21st of Feb, 2010 by
My husband recently walked into a McDonalds on Mountain Road in Moncton . The grates that collect the snow were over flowing with water and my husband fell. When the young guy working saw him fall he went to his supervisor and said I asked you to get me a shop vac to vacuum up the water as that guy just slipped and fell. The supervisor said "too bad" What kind of service is that. I noticed that in Canada you cannot contact McDonalds through their website to file a complaint such as this. You can in the USA. They give you phone numbers to call so that you can pay the long distance charge.
I was reading mcDonalds values on their website and if this is part of their values I best not be going there anymore. I think they better ensure that their employees know and live their values as well. They are very lucky that my husband was not injured.
N  8th of Aug, 2010 by
did you shut it down yourself then?

McDonald's Logo McDonald's