McDonald's / rude manager and horrible wait time

1 Orlando, FL, United States

I went to my local McD that I have been going to everyday since the new promo started for my son. I decided to dine in today. I placed my order at kiosk and proceeded to register to pay. 20 minutes and no food. I see some of my food on counter getting cold. Manager decided to remake food. Another 30mins and no food. Now same manager got attitude about throwing my food on tray. No ma'am now I want my money back. She said and I quote she going to take her time giving me my money with line of people waiting for food and to order. After a few more words between us with her being very unprofessional she just walked off leaving register open and yelling for someone else to finish. Another manager came over heard what happen and gave me my money and my order. While this manager was helping you could still hear the other manager who stormed off talking about me around the corner. So you have time to bash a customer but no time to work and clear the line of customers still waiting. I will NEVER go back to that store . None of the other 3 managers wanted to give me her name since she wasn't wearing a name tag but they all continued to apologize for her unprofessional behavior. If you need to contact please fill free. I may not know her name but I can sure point her out. I have worked customer service for over 20 years and I NEVER seen a more unprofessional person. A lot of people walked out without ordered due to the behavior they saw from your management employee.

So