Mcdonalds Restaurant / terrible food!
Last weekend, I think it was 3rd Feb, I ordered a Quarter pounder meal with my husband. In the burger was only one transparent piece of gherkin and a sliver of onion ring about 1/2 inch long, on the pattie. In the picture on the wall the burger was bulging with salad. I took the burger back and the young man was arrogant and unhelpful. He gave me another one which was exactly the same. This time my husband took it back and was told "this is how we make them". Well, a quarter pound of what I don't know, certainly wasn't salad! I'll never go there again.
Mary (on holiday from Qld).
More Mcdonalds Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Dry stale buns and a dry Big Mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager
- McDonald's - fries 🍟 all small orders despite the size you order