Mcdonalds Restaurant / terrible food!

1 Elizabeth shopping centreElizabeth, South Australia, Australia Review updated:

Last weekend, I think it was 3rd Feb, I ordered a Quarter pounder meal with my husband. In the burger was only one transparent piece of gherkin and a sliver of onion ring about 1/2 inch long, on the pattie. In the picture on the wall the burger was bulging with salad. I took the burger back and the young man was arrogant and unhelpful. He gave me another one which was exactly the same. This time my husband took it back and was told "this is how we make them". Well, a quarter pound of what I don't know, certainly wasn't salad! I'll never go there again.

Mary (on holiday from Qld).

Comments

• Ni
      19th of Mar, 2008

Last night being the 19th of March, I was in your Noarlunga store on the corner of Beach Rd & Dyson Rd christie beach, I was absorlutely degusied with the state of that store, when I walked in their was a line then realised one register was working the other two had signs on then, one had cash only that one was not being used the other was broken down. Then after waiting for 1/2 an hour to place an order had to wait another 15 minutes just to get my food, in that time fries were just pulled straight out of the cooker (not drained)to be boxed up for customers. The floor was disgracful, the icey machine was broken down there was rubbish on the floor in the driver thru. The young female manger looked like she had just got out of bed. To top it all off both my children ended up with stomach aches a couple of hour after eating there meals, one spent the night vomiting in the toilet, has had to stay home from school what a great start to his easter weekend. I think that standards of your stores has very much sliped in this store. This one store I wil never go back to.

Regards Nicole Holmes

• 0 Votes

On the 2 of March 2009, my partner and i attended the Elizabeth McDonald's restaurant on Elizabeth way

We had gone in for some lunch, while standing there one of the staff members asked who was next and as we approached the counter the staff member (who we found out later was the Manager) looked my partner over and then walked away, he then came back, took another look and proceeded to walk away again. When the manager was approached about the lack of customer service and that the fact that my partner felt discriminated against due to his rough look and the tattoos.

Due to having an opinion (of which you are obviously not allowed) the manager has stated that by having an opinion "the manager" has the right to ban people from any store in South Australia. I thought that this nation was one of freedom of speech...obviously not!!!

• Ha
      29th of Dec, 2015

I think they should stick to selling burgers. I purchase whole bean French roast at my local supermarket and it is the worst coffee I have ever drank. For days I have been trying to get on the web site www.mcdonalds.com/mccafeathome as it suggests on product and the web site seems to not exist. They should leave the coffee market to DunkinDonuts and Starbucks.