McDonald's / quarter pounders with cheese
It seems like all the McDonalds restaurants in the Joliet/Plainfield, IL area serve undercooked quarter pounders. Have complained numerous times by filling out the receipts but nobody seems to care. Eventually someone is going to become very ill by eating what is basically raw beef. i tried a different location today at lunch and same thing... inside of the burger is raw...yuck. Considering they raised their prices, the least they could do is cook the food completely.
Also, fries are dark brown, hard and cold.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonalds, Cassopolis, Michigan - drive through
- Mc Donald's - the plastic used for cup tops. 
- McDonald's - wrong items on food 
- McDonald's - late night service
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru