McDonalds / rude and unprofessional

1 West Hollis St, Nashua, NH, United States Review updated:

I am entering this complaint because this situation has been going on for a little while with no solution. My Granddaughter goes there for her children because they love McDonalds. She was told last week that she could not come their anymore because they have problems with one of there employees named Deb Gauthier. This women is a lier, she steals and just does terrible things to people. She got people fired that should not have been just because she didn't like them. I have reported her before and nothing was done about it. This has really gone to far now and I am even thinking of bringing a law suit against the McDonald and also Deb Gauthier. The Manager is afraid of her so doesn't say anything to her. How can you allow this kind of conduct to go on? Thank you for your time and if I do not hear I will get a lawyer to pursue this.

El

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Nov, 2010

Call mcdonalds HQ and make a complaint against the store and tell them all about it every detail and names. Mcdonalds hq will get things done it worked for me it took a week and got a call back and the problem never happened again and the person was no longer working for mcdonalds.If it does not work for you then get a lawyer you can sue anyone for anything nowdays.