Mcdonalds / poor serive/poor food

862 Troy Rd.Moscow, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-882-1953
For years I have been complain9ing about the service at mcdonalds to my friends and family and am always saying I am going to file a complaint. I never get around to doing it though and after getting service and food that is good a few times I forget about the times they have been less than favorable. But this morning was the last time! I have had enough of sloppy falling apart food items and slow service! Wrong orders happen as often as they do not at this Mcdonalds and they are rarely quick unless I order food only for myself. When ordering more than 1 hamburger fries and a coke it seems as if they have to kill and butcher the cow before I get the food. When I finally get the order it is wrong and someone in the family ends up not getting to eat something they wanted and at times nothing at all until I go back and get it. This morning I ordered for myself and it didnt take to long but when I got home I bit into my sausage mcmuffin only to find a burnt egg which tasted terrible. So, I bit into the second one I ordered and the same thing burnt egg on a english muffin, well half the burnt egg was on it the other half was falling off of it and stuck to the paper. I dont think I have ever been to this mcdonalds when something in the order wasnt put together right. Everything is usually half on the bun and half off the bun as if they were in some great hurry to get the order out to me HAHAHA no way! after waiting that much time there was certainly no rush near as I can tell. I am very very very unhappy with this mcdonalds, I have had enough! They make crappy food and give crappy service and take a very very very long time to give me my crappy food! I am Pissed! I spend on the average 25 dollars everytime I go to Mcdonalds we are a family of 5 and that is a lot of money to be spending on crap!
Jerry Huffstutler
342 Taylor #7
Moscow, ID 83843
[protected]

Comments

To
  11th of Sep, 2008
I have my own complaint. My complaint is I watched one of the employees pickup the beef pattie for my big macs with her fingers and put them on the bun. Then, i watched her pickup the middle part where the pattie is with her fingers on it again closed the box and was handed it to me. I told mng. i didnt appreciate it cause after she did that, she didnt even wash her hands. She just kept working. Thats whats called cross contamination. This is how people get sick. I watched her do this even before mine was made. This place is located in Pasadena Tx. at Fairmont and Preston. I would like someone from corp. to call me on this. 281-702-4944
  16th of Sep, 2008