Mcdonalds, Malaga / bad service
On the 3/3/2010 Wednesday night i was in the McDonald's store in Malaga getting some dinner for myself.I order a chocolate sundae and a medium coke, when i received the chocolate sundae, the spoon that comes with the item was thrown on the filthy dirty counter in front of me.The spoon had no plastic seal wrap around it, any sort of disease could be picked up on it.People lean over the counter and any sort of disease could be left there.I am amazed that this practise is allowed in a store of this size.It happen to me a couple of days ago as well and this is why i am sending in this complaint about what i saw.If this is the way McDonald's likes to to present it's cutlery (which is so unhygienic) i will stop going there and avoid any McDonald's store until this problem has been address.In this day and age this should not be allowed.If this practise is still going on by the end of the month i will take further action to try and stop this from happening.It is a very discussing thing to have to pick up a spoon of a filthy dirty counter.I will be looking forward to some feedback on the problem and why this is allowed in a fast food outlet (especially a McDonalds store).Regards Glen Lark.My E-mail address is email@example.com.
More Mcdonalds, Malaga Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - AGAIN, it's wrong...
- McDonald's - drive thru
- McDonald's - product
- McDonald's - homestyle chicken sandwich
- McDonald's - food and service were terrible!