McDonald's / late night service
This location claims to be open 24/7 on the Drive-Thru and they are, but the problem is, every single time I visit the drive thru during the late night, the person at the window always tells me the same thing, "I'm having a system problem. It'll be another 30 minutes before I can take your order". I'm really starting to think they are just lazy and are looking for a way to get rid of customers because they know nobody is going to wait 30 minutes to order, so people just leave. It is too much of a coincidence that it always happens after hours. Not to mention, this has been going on for over 2 months now, so i figured, if it really was a system problem, it'd be fixed by now. Please look into this because it looks very unprofessional from McDonalds and it just makes me not want to go back there at any other time of the day.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Prices on certain items or higher at this location then any other McDonald's in the area.
- McDonalds - false advertising
- McDonald's - everything 
- McDonald's - filthy bathroom 
- McDonald's - ask to move my car while I was eating