McDonald's / total disregard for customer safety caused by neglect of promises!
My husband and I went through Drive Thru 07.03.08 around 6:00pm to pick up supper. I had a drink in the holder I needed to put in the garbage to make room for the drinks we just ordered. I step out of the vehicle on the passenger's side while we were at the Second Drive Thru window and slipped and fell on the ice immediately landing half way under my vehicle on my right side on the ice. By the way I was wearing my Columbia Winter boots with good grip soles that were of no help. Why put a garbage can in Drive Thru if you don't plan on maintaining the grounds to prevent valuable customers from injuring themselves. To top it all off they couldn't remember to put the nugget sauce for my 4 yr old in the bag. I contacted the Manager working and he took my name and phone number down but that's it. How long do you think it will take them to fix their icy Drive Thru conditions or respond to this complaint. I used to work at McDonald's and this was never allowed to happen. Customer safety was #1. However this is not the case in Kenora, ON McDonald's.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner