Mcdonalds / long wait and greasy double cheese burger and cold fries!

1 7022 American way apt.CIndianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 317-915-1332

When i went through McDonald Saturday Dec.29,2007. First of all all i ordered was a double cheese burger meal i got pulled up to the line after waiting a couple of minutes, then they brought my food out to me and the burger was greasy and the fries was cold and the cashier had the nerve to have an attitude. I didn't have time to go back in because i was on my lunch break and i waited long enough for my order and i don't think customers should be treated like this at no restaurant and i love mcdonalds. Its actually one of my favorite fast foods but i will not continue to go there will treatment like this!

Comments

• Gr
      1st of Jan, 2008

I ordered 3 items from McDonalds, Got my bag and drove off, got on the freeway and NOT ONE item was correct.

In California they hire what looks to be from an exclusive pool of Illeagal immagrants. Speeking or understanding english is not and issue of employment.

And what the hell is with the recordings and song? NO!!! I don't want 3 old cookies for a dollar, NO!! I do not want the f'n hashbrowns. WHAT I WANT IS WHAT I ORDERED. GET IT F'n RIGHT ONCE THIS YEAR.

• Da
      31st of Jan, 2008

No way!!! The burger was greasy?? I thought all that mcdonalds food was supposed to be good for you...

• Bi
      1st of Feb, 2008

Only fat braindead losers eat at McDonald's

2nd of May, 2008

I went to Mcdonalds restaurant on San Jose Blvd., in Jacksonville Fla. today. It was in the Walmart super center. I ordered a big mac to go. The bun was so stale, I actually looked for mold on it. I finally pulled the bun off, and ate the meat. I'm sure they do a very good business at that store, so why the stale bun? If we hadn't been in the car, I would have taken it back.

• Br
      12th of May, 2008

People who cry over their food getting messed up or the wrong order makes me laugh. They act like its the worse thing that has ever happened to them. get over it you cry babies, or try this for once, COOKING people have done it for years.