Mcdonalds in Fair Haven, MA & in New Bedford, MA ON Coggshall / employee hands touching customers food

United States Review updated:
On June 23, 2007 I ordered a vanilla cone though the drive through. After I paid for my icecream cone at one window I was told to pick up my ice cream at the second window. There was a young man there with my ice cream cone holding it past where the little paper that covers the cone. He should of had a napkin around the cone like I was used to having it served to me previous visits. When I explain to him that his hands are directly on the cone he looked at me like I was crazy and and threw the cone in the trash. He walked to the back of the restaurant and got me another but took about five minutes to come back to the window with another cone which was melted. I took the cone but didn't eat it.

On 6/28/07 After work I went to the McDonalds in Fairhaven, MA and ordered a vanilla icecream cone. Same thing happen. this employee was also a gentleman who passed me my cone with his fingers all over the cone and all I could view was the cuts and bandaide on his index fingers, holding my cone. I said to him that your hands is touching my cone and he gave me the worse look, like I insulted him! He just stood there staring at me for a few minutes and walked away. A women came to the window and when I explained what happen I could hear and see other employee laughing at me. i thought they were so unprofessional and insensitive. I asked if there something wrong not excepting a cone with someones hands over it? She said no, you have that right, I'll talk to him. I didn't see her talk to him for he was standing right there. They all laughed...

D  4th of Jul, 2007 by
That's what happens when you buy an ice cream cone from a fast food restaurant. Perhaps, if you want quality... go to an Ice Cream Shoppe. Because you were probably worth the laughter.

p.s. Employees of fast food restaurants actually have Better hygiene and food handling, then small restaurants that of which you don't see what's going on behind the counter.

So, sleep well at night!!!

McDonald's Logo McDonald's