McDonalds / order messed up

1 HI, United States Review updated:

i went to mcdonalds on dec 20 2010 i ordered my food and paid then noticed that i was chared and extra big mac i did not order and got attitude from the female taking my order. me and my wife just got back from iraq and we really liked going to mcdonalds but this time was the last. i now realize why other service members have told not to go to mcdonalds it is full of bad service and then to get your order wrong and even gave me the wrong drink. i dont know if this matters to anyone but if you spend money eating out go to another fast food place so you wont have to suffer rude service.

Comments

31st of Dec, 2010

i was in iraq too and when my unit came back as soon as we landed in the states the local mcdonalds was there handing out free drinks and free food for us. i been to iraq twice and each time i came back mcdonalds was there for us. please do not use being in iraq as an excuse for sympathy many of us have been there and why blow off all mcdonalds because you had 1 bad visit. just shut the f up because you know you stood there in line when mcdonalds was handing out free food to service members returning from iraq.