McDonalds / terrible quality food
There are only a few healthy salads and a yogurt parfait on the menu that is low fat enough for me to eat at McDonalds. But, because of poor management, the 3 McDonald stores here in Fairbanks never have the yogurt parfait when I'm there (6:45 am or noon), and there either out of salads or have only 1 type to choose from. And, then they don't know which dressings are low-fat. The last person that waited on me actually told that all their dressings were lowfat, which was a terrible lie.
It's aggravating to stand in line just to find out that they're out of everything that's healthy. It would seem that they should be making more of the healthy items if they're always running out.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Service nd employer
- McDonald's - AGAIN, it's wrong...
- McDonald's - drive thru
- McDonald's - product
- McDonald's - homestyle chicken sandwich