McDonalds / food standards
Quite possibly the worst mcdonalds in the uk. The staff are ignorant, cheeky, not suitable for a job as easy as mcdonalds is.
Food is always low quality and 9/10 times the wrong order is given. You can tell when the owner of the restraunt is down from ayrshire because the food standards slighty improve but they soon go back to minimal standards. Examples of these are wrong food being handed out, Wrong rolls for burgers, very very salty chips and wrong syrup to water ratio in the drinks.
I am personally on a mission to get the mcdonalds in dumfries to get a severe overhaul and get any staff member responsible for the rubbish service disciplined. If not that, the restraunt shut down.
Mr lindsay, get a grip of your staff.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonalds, Cassopolis, Michigan - drive through
- Mc Donald's - the plastic used for cup tops.
- McDonald's - wrong items on food 
- McDonald's - late night service
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru