McDonalds / violation of health codes
While waiting for my food today, I saw an employee accidentally bump into a stack of drink cups, making them fall to the floor. He then picked up the cups and placed them back on the shelf. When I got his attention, he denied it, saying that these cups are "not being used for drinks in the restaurant". However, just moments later I saw another employee filling one of those dirty cups with orange juice and giving it to a customer!
So I have two complaints about this restaurant: 1) that an employee would possibly jeopardize the health of the public by using cups that had touched the floor and 2) then lie about it to my face. I called corporate to complain, but who knows if they listen, so I am writing here.
Overall the employees seemed not to understand, or care, about the health of the public that they serve.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site