McDonalds / incorrect orders & service
The McDonald's in Tustin, CA at the corner of Bryan and Tustin Ranch Road has the worst customer service. It's become a joke in our family to see if they can get our order correct. Today we ordered two items. Even though I asked for ketchup on the burger, the screen in the drive through did not have it listed. The woman said she would make sure she told them to add it. I also ordered a Diet Coke. When I got to the window to pay the woman shorted me a nickel in my change. (She gave me back $14.95 instead of the $15.00 that I was due.) When I said my change was wrong she argued with me that I had not given her a nickel. She wouldn't budge even though she had already put the $21.07 I had given her into the cash drawer prior to giving me my change back. I complained about her to the manager. After I drove away I discovered that the drink was a regular Coke instead of Diet Coke, and there wasn't ketchup on the cheeseburger. I don't know how this McDonald's stays in business during in this economy. I won't be back. I rather drive a little further next time we go for fast food.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager
- McDonald's - fries 🍟 all small orders despite the size you order