McDonalds / lack of customer service!
It has been going on for too long and must be rectified ASAP as far as I'm concerned and I believe many customers are being mistreated by McDonald Stores. Almost every time I've decided to go for a quick meal, it has taken too long to get it. It seems that the company is giving priority to the "Drive Through" service and let's people who come to the restaurant to sit down wait forever to get the service deserved for getting out of the car. I've watched the process enough to complain about it, and will do whatever it takes to take the issue to the management every time I see it happening. As mentioned before it's unacceptable to be so careless by Mc Donalds to continue this disservice. I'm prepared to go to the media to help nudge the company into doing the right thing or will create some negative slogans by displaying stickers or other forms of discontented signs to expose that sort of behavior.
regards Reinhard (Not Happy)
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - rude employee
- McDonald's - food service
- McDonald's - food poisoning 
- McDonald's - mcribs
- McDonald's - bayeux restaurant service