McDonalds / not enough time
I have submitted a complaint on not enough ice a McDonalds That we went to regularly. This complaint that i have is also about getting extra ice, although this McDonalds ALWAYS gives me extra ice, we ordered extra ice one day and pulled up to the pick-up window to pick up our drinks. When we were handed our drinks right away you could tell it was not extra ice, so my boyfriend asked them if they could put more ice in the cups for us. To our surprise we were told to PULL UP TO THE WAITING AREA FOR ICE!!! Pull up for ice?!?!? And they wern't busy!!! I thought it was outrageaus that were were told to pull up for the ice, since when does it take more than 5 seconds to add ice to a drink. I have had my orders wrong A LOT at this and many other McDonalds, but the sheer reason that it was something as simple as ice is what really makes me mad. i just feel, if you don't want to do your job then quit, there are many other people out there who need a job and would probly do a better job.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.
- McDonald's - getting our order correct and in a timely manner
- McDonald's - shift manager