McDonalds / not enough time

1 Tuscarawus Ave.Barberton, OH, United States Review updated:

I have submitted a complaint on not enough ice a McDonalds That we went to regularly. This complaint that i have is also about getting extra ice, although this McDonalds ALWAYS gives me extra ice, we ordered extra ice one day and pulled up to the pick-up window to pick up our drinks. When we were handed our drinks right away you could tell it was not extra ice, so my boyfriend asked them if they could put more ice in the cups for us. To our surprise we were told to PULL UP TO THE WAITING AREA FOR ICE!!! Pull up for ice?!?!? And they wern't busy!!! I thought it was outrageaus that were were told to pull up for the ice, since when does it take more than 5 seconds to add ice to a drink. I have had my orders wrong A LOT at this and many other McDonalds, but the sheer reason that it was something as simple as ice is what really makes me mad. i just feel, if you don't want to do your job then quit, there are many other people out there who need a job and would probly do a better job.

Comments

• Ta
      27th of Jul, 2009

I would have to say you are the oddball. The majority of complaints about ice is too much. I hate a watered down drink and so do millions of others. If you want extra ice then go somewhere you can serve your own drink. You get the cup and fill it with whatever you want. Don't make it so the rest of us have to drink half water/half whatever.

• Ro
      27th of Jul, 2009

If McDonalds gets your order "wrong a lot" and they won't give you your precious cup of ice, why the hell do you keep GOING THERE? I bet you enjoy harassing people who aren't allowed to talk back to you, it's probably part of your daily routine and you look forward to it. If right now all you can manage to ### about is how McDonalds has started a conspiracy against you and your "sweet tea with extra extra ice" then consider yourself lucky. Meanwhile, leave this board to people who might actually have a REAL complaint...

• Ke
      28th of Jul, 2009

You are a lucky man to have something so trivial to moan about. Tragic.

5th of Aug, 2009

McDonalds has this habit of putting ALOT of ice in their drinks. I regularly purchase the Large Sweet Tea from them because I happen to like it and its only a buck. The first few times I didnt realize that there was a ton of ice in the cup. The cup is supposedly a 32oz cup. But, just recently I happen to fill that 32oz cup with a 16.9oz bottle of water using the remaining ice from the sweet tea I just finished. How is that possible? Why so much ice? Their cups have two lines on them so the individual filling the cup knows where the ice should be. Most times, the top line is where the ice is filled up to.. that line is far above half the cup. The second line is about 1.5inches from the top line. Still, too much ice. I have now decided that I will purchase my drinks without ice and then ask for a small cup of ice to accompany my drink. Also, I have noticed that they use machines to fill the cups now. Therefore, the machine is automatically set to OVERFILL the cups with ice. We are being ripped off so bad its crazy!