McDonald / stupid staff

So when ever I got to mcdonald I order a double hamburger, only ketchup. Then, when I get it I always check it and always find a mistake. So remember I ordered a double hamburger only ketchup, well I got a double hamburger with everything on it, I asked for only ketchup on it!!! Then one day I found out why they always do this, i'll tell you what I heard them say:
I walk in and wait in line, then I order, (Another pert to the complaint) I have to wait 10-15 minutes for my food, I sit down at my table, I check my hamburger, and there it is with everything on it, I wrap it back up and take it to the cashier and tell them "you guys made a mistake on my food, I asked for a double hamburger only ketchup."
He says "oh i'm so sorry, will fix it and have it out in a second."
5 minutes later "here you go sir" I take the food back to my table and check it again, it looked exactly the same as before. I repeat all this again about 5 times and then the 5 time the casher went back to the cooks and this is what I heard, "this customer asked for a double hamburger only ketchup" the cook says this "whats a double hamburger with only ketchup?" wtf I think, so I yell back to them "its a hamburger with 2 hamburger patties with ketchup on top of them with hamburger buns on the top and bottom of it!!!"
Wtf is mcdonald's teaching it's workers?!?!?!?!?!

Comments

• Ps
      25th of Nov, 2010

Must be the same McDonalds I visited @ the Walmart in Bay St. Louis MS! I got almost the same thing verbatim when attempting to order a double cheeseburger with mustard only.

I swear (or should say that I wanted to swear) I told them several times that I wanted a double cheeseburger with mustard only and each time the cashier asked me if I wanted cheese on it. Exactly what part of a double cheeseburger is so hard to understand!?!

• Ho
      25th of Nov, 2010

Maybe if you didn't expect so much from uneducated people, you wouldn't be let down. Come to think of it, maybe it's your own fault for your fat ### eating at McDonald's. Maybe you should just shut up and never post here again.