McAfee total protection download / false advertisement

1 IN, United States

I went to McAfees website in January 2013 and downloaded protection for 1 year and for 1-3 computers for 29.99. After I entered my credit card information they charged my card 49.99 and sent me a rebate form but there was no advertisement for a rebate. The download did not work and when I contacted technical support they said I would have to pay 69.99 for them to remove my prior anti-virus program and install there's. Pass! So I downloaded the program onto my lap top and in April I contact them about my rebate they tried to say I was not eligible and after about 7 back and forth e-mails they determined I was and told me I had to wait until June to receive the 20.00 rebate that I did not agree on in the first place. The other two downloads do not work and for extra money they will resend the other 2 downloads for them to work. Basically, they overcharged me 20.00 and do not want to give it back, sold me 1 download when advertised up to 3 and now in May 2013 they are sending me alerts that say my protection is almost up and its only been three months and I purchased a whole year. The whole experience was terrible.

Sh