McAfee Virus Protectiondo not wish your protection any more

M

I have a home computer dell which I installed mcafee virus protection with it, my computer broke down and had to have everything re installed but did not get mcafee since then have had another virus protector and do not wish your protection any more I have received my visa account to find I have been charged £24.99 on 7th October ref [protected] CA my name is Mrs Daphne and my visa account is Halifax Visa could you please send me an address where I may write to or telephone number to sort this out.

• Valerie Jan 16, 2007

I have tried twice now to collect a $20 rebate that was offered by McAfee when I purchased their Internet Protection suite product online.

I filled out the forms correctly as directed by their instructions and sent the information that they requested. These cheap S.O.B. rejected the first time because they said I didn't send the proof of purchase. I sent them what they emailed me as the receipt of purchase for an online purchase and download. I resubmitted, then received a post card saying it was rejected because of invalid postmark date.

As far as I'm concerned they are crooks of the worse sort. Hopefully some Law Firm files a class action suit against them on their rebate policies so myself and others can join it against this slimeball company.

In addition, try contacting or finding someone in Management at McAfee to address your issue. Good luck, you will have better luck contacting Elvis.

Obviously, their are more important issues for Congress to deal with, but at some point the FTC or Congress should address these idiotic rebate programs. At least other companies that put you through hell in getting rebates pay them.

I for one will never buy or recommend McAfee to anyone.

• Valerie Feb 09, 2007

If CB Baby gets this can you contact me with the way you got them to give you a free download so I can resolve this?

To quote the Beatles: "I shoulda know better with a" company like you.

I purchased something from them before and got gilted and then decided after a long time without viral defense just to take on their package. CB Baby was right, this is the company that has no doors or windows. It better work right or you are in for a time worst then the telephone company. Run-arounds.
    I signed up and immediately there is an extra 19.95 for a CD copy of the program tacked on, so I took it off. This buy the way is false advertising and a devious way to get extra bucks. I downloaded the program whereupon I entered Hotel McAfee, where no one ever leaves with a solution unless they are retired and have a lot of time to pursue this company. No virus protection and minus $69.00 with a 2 week refund process that I intend to try to get.

• Cm
    C. Miller Feb 21, 2007

I purchased and downloaded mcAfee software on line. Since that time I was having problems getting on line. The error message told me there were problems with the fire wall. Once I disabled the fire wall, the problem stopped. Now I am without firewall protection.

• Al
    Al20 Oct 11, 2011

After 48 days of failed effort by McAfee tech support to fix a problem with their software, I tried to get someone in a position of authority to deal with the matter. Turns out the company has a well-crafted system to block customer complaints and access to individuals who care enough about customers to address their concerns and issues. And when I tried through the tech services department, supervisors put me on hold, disconnected me, erased sentences that I wrote in chat screens (e.g. when I wrote that I was not treated respectfully by technicians). I even received an email from McAfee that described an event that never happened. It was an obvious attempt to establish a paper trail that blamed ME for the problems by saying that efforts to help me were thwarted because when my phone connection was broken the technician could not reach me again by phone because no one answered the line.

• Ac
    Acton Maine Oct 11, 2011

i had direct tv SS & DD

• Ac
    Acton Maine Oct 11, 2011

I was told to get Norton 360 by a co-worker, best money i ever spent, i've had them for 3 plus years never a problem.
    they stopped a virus from attacking my computerwhile i was on F.B. looking at some pictures my family member had taken.
    Sorry to here about mcfe, but get norton 360, great tech support 24-7

• Ea
    Earl Reed Sep 05, 2018

the ignorant witches that must treat you as a child by saying "HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, HELLO>>>>>>> BECAUSE you dont respond when they demand it. THEN when you dont wanna talk to one who refuses to hear you, that person wants to keep calling after you said stop calling and goodbye. where i am that is considered as stalking

• Ni
    Nina0510 Oct 21, 2018

McAfee has illegally since 2010 illegally charged my card without permission. They sent me emails to an old email address to authorize the charge which wasn't active. No call to authorize yearly purchase.
    I don't own a HP computer. We have MAC's.

I am furious and only refunded me for this year's charge.

How is this not illegal?

• Mc
    mcafee-retailcard Oct 27, 2018

To activate Mcafee product visit www.mcafee.com/activate or call us at +[protected]. Our certified experts will help you to redeem, activate & install Mcafee in your PC.

• Gi
    gizell espiritu Oct 31, 2018

Good day!

I am complaining about my HSBC credit card which was used at MCAFEE last March 20, 2017. I don't have any transaction using foreign currency. I only use my card in the Philippines. In this regard, I would like you to reversed this transaction amounting to AUD 129.95.

I would appreciate your immediate action on this please.

• De
    Devansh shah Nov 04, 2018

Befor 20 to 25 days i purcased a new TOTAL SECURITY pack and it has not started workng yet.I have spent Rs 1500 on it.My laptop is having many issues regarding virus.Either start my total security pack or give my money back.

• Ji
    Jim517 Nov 12, 2018

Ever since purchasing your product getting non stop spam emails from American companies getting seriously annoyed will not be renewing as my information was obviously sold just so I might buy the email protection even though price paid for so called protection is extortionate

• Ia
    Ian Dickens Aug 05, 2019

Address of attacker.
    Also reported to Abuse orange.
    Ian Dickens

• Pa
    parthiban6 Sep 18, 2019

Money deducted but billing failed for 600 Rs in INR from ICICI Bank [protected]
    So, please check and update .

Mail ID :- kalai.[protected]@gmail.com

• Je
    jeevankumar Kanchi Oct 22, 2019

I had gone through the purchasal of mcafee one year subriscription after paying the amount it araised a purchasing error and the my money from my account has deducted but my purchesal was not successfull pleasee help..