McAfee Internet Security / continued unauthorized yearly credit card charges
I used McAfee years ago and then completely cancelled my subscription about 4 years ago. I purchased their computer security suite... virus protection, etc. using my credit card. 2 years ago they charged me about $80 for an "automatic renewal" as they call it. I called and complained. They refunded the money. Last year I was deployed so I am now going to have to go back and double check my credit card records to make sure they didn't do the same thing last year... BECAUSE they just charged my credit card again for $26.45. I never ordered anything but they just keep charging away. I tried to sign in to their web site with my very old user name and password and it says my password is wrong, to many attempts (i only tried one time) and that I'm locked out. So I call them and some strong foreign accent guy wants my credit card number, full name, address, email address and phone number. Are you freaking kidding me???
DO NOT PURCHASE MCAFEE IN ANY WAY, FOR ANY REASON! RUN! Everyone wants my money. They want yours too. Don't do it. Simply stay away from McAfee!!!
More McAfee Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- McAfee - scam billing 
- Dri*McAfee Soft, Orderfind.Com - mcafee viruus protection 
- AT&T & Mcafee Pc Health Scan - hidden trojan virus 
- Mcafee Srcurity And iYogi Tech Support - h support scam 
- McAfee Anti - Viral Software / Virus Removal Service - complete rip-off 
- McAfee - improper charging and refusal of reimbursement
- McAfee - search engine
- McAfee - unauthorised card charges
- McAfee - customer support for the united state subscribers
- McAfee - renewal