McAfee Securitycharging people with them knowing for service they dont have

U

I purchased a computer in 2011 and it came with McAfee but you needed call and have it installed FOR SOME REASON IT WAS NERVER INSTALLED. My kids set it up for me. We'll when I got the credit card bill and there was a charge on it from them I called and the person said that they had been charging my account every year for the last 5 years and that I should have gotten a email. 1 I'm older and don't do much with the computers. Or email 2 I don't know much about email or a SPAM FILES. 3 The credit card is used for a student and I just pay the bill Anyway I know this is my fault for not looking over the credit card bill closer but they were totally unrealistic they wouldn't give back any of the money or even give a credit on my account .The person on the other end first said that she couldn't do anything about it and I was out of luck then after arguing with her I asked for a supervisor and then at person said they could give me a refund for this years charges and extent my account for 6month free . I asked (so I would get the year and six month at no charge and that's all your willing to do? She said YES ) Then after I got done giving her my two cents worth witch was really almost $400.00 out of my account .I said that I would take that if that's all I could get. THEN SURPRISE she said she didn't say that all she was going to do was give me six month free. WHAT EVER YOU DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OLDER PEOPLE . I REALLY GOT RIPPED PAYING FOR A SERVICE I DIDNT GET.

• So
    Sony Rosy Dec 09, 2016

Are you unable to install McAfee Antivirus; Is McAfee Antivirus Installation is ruining your mental peace?
    Don't worry, simply Contact our McAfee Support Contact Number to get rid of these McAfee problem's.
    mcafee tech support