Maytag — washing machine or dryer ripping clothes!
I have submitted a complaint before. I know how to do laundry and do not overload my washer and dryer. We purchased a Maytag washer dryer set in 2011. Model number MHWE450WR and MEDE500WR. We have lost about $500 to clothes ripping in the wash or dryer. We never had anything rip in our previous washer and dryer. I am afraid to even use my laundry machine and washer! I did not spend $1800 to have clothes damaged and ripped when laundering them! We have lost sheets, football pants, my daughters down jacket, many fleece pajamas, my favorite leggings and many other items! This is not acceptable! I would like you to pay for a repair person to fix the issue or replace the washer and dryer with ones that do not rip our clothes!
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Apr 07, 2017
Hi, my name is Marie, and I am contacting you on behalf of Maytag. We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (Huj), ID number (100177), address, phone number, and date of purchase. Email to [protected]@Maytag.com.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher