Maytag Refrigerator Ice2o French Door Bottom Freezer / add me to the club!
Add me to the club. My refrigerator is 14 months old and is on the brink of leaving me. Upon delivery a shelf bracket was broken. I had to drive to hhgregg to get one from a floor model, they did give me gas money and refund my delivery cost. Two months later the right door and an alignment problem, had to have a repairman to fix that. Now 14 months later no ice no water and no working top part of the refrigerator but the freezer still works. The flap that lets the ice out also has a mind of its own and very annoying. I had to shove a wash rag in the hole to keep it quiet. I do have a five year warranty and a repairman should be here June 7. For now we will try to feed a family of five from coolers and many icebags.
Model #MFI2568AEW Bought for $2,300
More Maytag Refrigerator Ice2o French Door Bottom Freezer Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag washing machine
- Maytag - washing machine not lasting
- Maytag - rust on the tub
- Maytag - microwave/convection oven