Maytag / refrigerator, dishwasher and stove.
I built and moved into my new home July 2014. Because this was going to be my home forever I wanted to buy the best of everything...Including appliances, (stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher) so I decided to buy Maytag believing it was the best product. I was wrong. The first day the refrigerator leaked water and flooded my kitchen. I called and they said they will fix it. I said "NO" I didn't buy a repaired refrigerator and they brought a new one. Months later I called the appliance store and said the stove cooling fan would stay on 2-2 1/2 hrs after oven was turned off. They replaced a part and it didn't fix it. The dishwasher never would dry the dishes from day one. Now the door spring failed and door has to be completely closed or it will fall open. On the good side the microwave has worked flawlessly. That's three out of four of Maytag products that failed. Avoid their products. I paid thousands more to get a poor product.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Aug 14, 2017
We are very sorry to hear this Mark, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be glad to look into this if you could email us at Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com with your name, address, phone number, site where you posted and the model & serial numbers of the appliance you are experiencing an issue with.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag bravos 4.3 cu ft washer #mvwx655dw
- Maytag - maytag washing machine front load model 7100
- Maytag - MHW8200FC WASHER
- Maytag - Maytag Washer MOD MVWX655DWI, SER C64441774
- Maytag - maytag top 6.2 cu. ft. top load washer mvwb955fc in metallic slate