Maytag Quiet 300 Series Legacy / doesn't work right & they don't stand behind their products
I purchased a Maytag Quiet Series 300 dishwasher 2 years ago, the dishwasher constantly swicthes itself from normal wash to rinse cycle on it's own. Then it takes 2 hours to run behind you can attempt to rswitch it back to the normal cycle which at 2 years old is not even switching back. And again, I didn't know that 2 hours was a normal running time which Maytag claims is. They want me to pay a service charge to have someone come out and look at it. Maytag says that any defects will come out within the 1st year so anythign after that is on me. So those commercials that say their products work so well that the repairman has nothing to do is a bunch of hoopla. They just don't back up their products for more than a year. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PURCHASING ANYTHING MAYTAG!!! THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!!
More Maytag Quiet 300 Series Legacy Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago
- Maytag - washer dryer service contractor