Maytag / mrt118fffz

1 Fords, New Jerseyfords, United States

I had 3 appliances delivered from home depot on 6/9. The refrigerator was damaged.
I was told in 1-2 business days someone would call for redelivery. No one called so i did. First i contacted Home Depot . The delivery rep told me he would send one out right away . Then he said he had bad news. I purchased a maytag . I would have to contact them directly because that is their policy. I called them for 4 days straight and nobody could give me an answer as to why my paperwork was taking so long . Finally someone helped me on 6/15. She contacted a supervisor to push my paperwork through. They then left me a message saying 6/27 was the earliest delivery date possible. That is not acceptable. I called back and just got attitude from the customer service rep. Mind you i have no refridgerator since 6/9 and it is 6/17. Thats 8 days! . In all it will be 19 days without a refrigerator .
This is because may tag sent me a damaged appliance. Now my family and i are being
severly inconvenienced and it is not our faulty. The only mistake we made was buying from maytag. If this is the way they are going to handle their mistakes i will not buy one more appliance from them. I can't believe this is happening. We are beyond disappointed .

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jun 18, 2018

We are truly sorry for your frustration. If your refrigerator is being replaced through Maytag directly, it is being shipped factory direct. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot expedite shipping due to the size of the product and the risk of damage. We completely understand your concerns and would like the opportunity to speak with you further. Please email your name, address and the model number of your refrigerator to Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com.

• Updated by Donald Deakyne, Jun 19, 2018

The email address given to me is not
    In operation.

• Updated by Donald Deakyne, Jun 19, 2018

I sent my information to you through this site. I am hoping for a response.

Do