Maytag / won't clean dishes!
I have a quiet series 300 also, I may as well wash all the dishes by hand because if I put them in the dishwasher with ANY food on them, it will still be there when it's done "washing" them and I'll have to do it anyway. That's even with EVERY feature turned on despite that it takes forever to NOT clean the dishes. I've had it for a year, it's the WORST dishwasher I have EVER used. The door latch stopped working about a week after the warranty was up so now we have to pry it out with a knife to get it to latch so it will NOT wash the dishes. Basically it's a $400+ dollar sanitizer and a waste of water and electricity. I will never buy another Maytag appliance. Any future purchases will be Kenmore.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag Neptune Front Loader Washer - the worst appliance experience! 
- Maytag - range model ymer8800fz1
- Maytag - washer and dryer
- Maytag - maytag he top load washer model #mvwb835dw maytag electric dryer model #medb835dw
- Maytag Bravos XL - washer
- Maytag - mvwb955fc