Maytag / Atlantis Washer / atlantis washer
My wife and I bought my Maytag Atlantis Washer (MAV7600AWW) and the spin and drain cycles have not been working properly. My wife never knows when she will have to run the rinse or spin cycle again because the machine didn't spin the cloths dry or worse, the machine did not even drain the water out of the tub! I had service tech come out in Dec. 09 and checked the machine and said the pump & transmission were fine but suggested we change the belt on the machine which we did. We still have the same problems. This is ridiculous that the machine that cast about $600 and is only 6 years old is junk. We just went out and purchased a front loader by LG to replace this defective product and it is awesome! Cloths come out almost dry and you can barely hear the machine running. We are done with Maytag/Whirlpool products! Not sure what to do with the old washer now, throw it out and then find that Maytag will recall or fix the problem?
It’s sitting in my garage for now.
More Maytag / Atlantis Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag range model no. mgr6600fz and maytag refrigerator model no. mrt711smfb 
- Maytag - maytag washer model mvwb765fw1 
- Maytag - bravo washer
- Maytag - maytag fridge
- Maytag - stove ymer8800fz1