Match.com / billed when I had setting to not renew
Match is a joke. I subscribed for 3 months and IMMEDIATELY went in and set my settings to NOT renewal as I had been on Match before and had no luck. I have never met anyone off the site, it sends me "matches" from all over the US and not within my age range it's suppose settings gives. Most of the profiles are fake...after all it seems odd most everyone is "widowed" and/or "in the military". My 3 months ended and I was billed $86.00 on the credit card I had used. I immediately called them and they refused to give me my money back. The site is a JOKE and SCAM!!!
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - my account got terminated
- Match.com - whole service
- Match.com - the messages I send to patential partner's are not being sent word for word.
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship