Match.comunable to sign into my account

T

I just reopened my account with Match.com. I am unable to sign into my account. It says that there is a problem with my account and to contact [protected]@support.match.com. How do I sign into my account?

• Ed
    Edward Carpenter Mar 21, 2021

I quit my paid membership after two years of being matched with women who appeared to be friends with my Grandmother, house frock and all! There is an unpaid portion of the site that I cannot access? In that case delete me from your system.

Edward Carpenter

• Ci
    Cindythedream847 Mar 01, 2021

I just paid for a month yesterday and I can not log in to my account. Please tell me what to do. Thank you

• St
    Steve Michael Smith Oct 19, 2020

Just joined Match 2 weeks ago and paid for 6 months. Got messages from 20 woman. I was messaging several of the women and today it says there is a problem with my account. I'm the nicest, most polite guy you will ever meet! What is going on with them? Do woman report men who do not reply to their messages? I got so many likes that I couldn't possible spend all my time responding to all of them. Now several of the woman I will never be able to contact again easily without becoming a freaking detective.

• Da
    DarrelStadel Aug 28, 2021

@Steve Michael Smith Can’t sign in

• Ka
    kaysa Aug 20, 2020

i can't login account again after my account was automatically logout

• Ra
    Rackem Feb 14, 2020

My subscription does not end till the end of February 2020, but been unable to log in. Site said I been locked out. How can I be locked out, and still have paid for two remaining weeks. Bty, The you talk about scammers! My "X" from 2019 is on this site, and change her real to FAKE name 'LORI" and instead of her being 72, she states she is 65. her list goes on, and on. Also, she says in her profile, she lives in Lakeland. So Men, Don't trust her profile! She took me for $$$$$$$. As, for this Site again, I can not log in, to report that woman. Lucky for me, I have a friend who is trying to report her as scammer. ' READER BEWARE". BTY, She also states ' NO BAGGAGE" but Her 93 year old dad lives with her, and that was or problem.

Rockysun Jan 02, 2020

When I try to login it comes up site is down or repairing ..cannot login

Rockysun Jan 02, 2020

Cannot login to match
    Always say down or repairing

• Vd
    V-Dubya Sep 09, 2019

Same story here ... downloaded the iOS Match app, added 1 face pic set my height and closed the app.
    Went back in a few hours later and could not login saying technical issue with account.
    Emailing support after 2 times and 2 days, they stated it was inadvertently deactivated by mistake and reactivated it.
    I logged in and my G rated face pic was gone. Added it back and answered a few profile questions.
    Boom next day locked out again. Email support and this time they state account has been closed due to violation of terms. I never even messaged anyone. This is crazy.

• Ki
    Kimberlylanus Aug 28, 2019

I just signed up and can't login my account anymore

Robert Crown Jun 10, 2019

I replied a message from an a new friend request and immediately my account got blocked for no reason don’t know what to do.

• Pm
    Pmacca787 May 23, 2019

I was a member a few years ago and met someone so I thought it was a good site. Anyway the relationship ended and my account profile was still open so I paid for 6 months and got access. Then two days later they blocked my account! I try to log in and it says There is a problem with your account. Please contact customer care at 1-800-92-MATCH. I try that number but can't get through so I emailed them and haven't heard a word back. I was polite in my emails to women and was not rude. I made a good profile and they just blocked me with no answer or any recourse to access my account again. What a scam!

Angel Jager Sep 23, 2018

I just had the same thing happen, I hadn't been active in a few months, I was only using the free options at the time. The only reason I even logged on was to completely delete the account, I saw I had a "free" message from someone, the message was over a month old, but it seemed legit. I responded, completely cordial, no attempts at offering any contact info outside of the Match messaging, no nudes pictures, just a short little reply. Next time I tried to login, I had been blocked, message said to contact [email protected] I emailed, answered the questions they asked, then their next email was a totally [censored]ty reply saying that due to their Terms of Use, my account was being terminated. WTF? How did I violate their Terms of Use? The message goes on to say that because of their Privacy Policy, they can't discuss the terms of the termination, even with the person who owns the account. How does that make any sense? I don't even want the stupid account, and thankfully I hadn't paid any money recently, but I'm a little offended at being accused of something without being able to defend myself.

satsat servers May 06, 2018

Here we go!
    Access to your account has been blocked by Match.com. Please check your email inbox for a notification from us for more information. If you did not receive a notice, please contact [email protected]

• St
    Stephanie Woo Apr 02, 2018

I just reopened my account with Match.com. I am unable to sign into my account. It says that there is a problem with my account and to contact [email protected] How do I sign into my account?

• Mason23 Mar 25, 2018

I signed up a couple of months ago or so and paid, the next day I realized that the time was not right for me so I cancelled, Now I would like to sigh up again and it said that I was blocked, What's up with that.

• Du
    Duhduhduh99999 Jul 31, 2020

@Mason23 What’s up with you literally writing, verbatim, the exact same post as some woman, Carolmhouse, on Aug 27, 2016?

tony915444 Oct 21, 2017

Match.com is a scam! The send me profiles of women outside my area and 20 years younger & 18 years older. Match owns 10 - 15 other sites and they gave my profile info to other sites without my permission. none of the sites will remove your profile even if you cancel. I cancelled my subscription to their other site (chemistry.com) and they argued with me for 30 minutes why THEY did not want to cancel it. Then I cancelled "repeat billing" on my match account...2 days later, they blocked me from my account and wont tell me why. they have thousands of complaints online...just google match.com complaints (or scams). They triple charged me 3 times in 1 day.

• We
    Wets Jun 28, 2017

I'm blocked for no reason. How do i get back in the game? Paid for 6 months barely used 2. What gives?

• Th
    Thomas Kuba Jun 20, 2017

My account was blocked for unknown reasons can you kindly check on it an activate it back at [email protected] and get it activated, would be so glad to hear from you. God bless

tony915444 Oct 21, 2017

@Thomas Kuba They say if they don't match you in 6 months, they'll give you 6 months free. they block you before the 6 months so they don't have to uphold their part. They blocked me after 3 months for no reason and won't get back to me as to why. they claim terms of use violation but I haven't violated and they wont tell me anything more without a court order???

why cant I sigh in

gregg.com May 21, 2017

I am really frustrated has typed so so so so many times with no response email [email protected]

cant sign in for 8 days now whats up [email protected]

• Mi
    Michael Marks Jan 22, 2017

Blocked after 1 day on Match.com going to my bank and make complaint they broke a 3 month contract and want my bank to stop payment on C/C this Match .Com is a Big Scam used by Pumps and Hookers !!!;

• Na
    nancynorma Jan 16, 2017

you are rude

• Na
    nancynorma Jan 16, 2017

please open back my account or give me my money please

Chin Capistrano Nov 16, 2016

Im having problem logging in to my account so then i reset the password thru the reset email then I was able access and paid for 3months membership access then now again I cannot access my account and not receiving any notification for password reset in my email. Could my account be hacked? I thought this site is secured. Pls enlighten.

Charlieswanson Nov 14, 2016

Since I got my account I have not been able to use it. If I go to message someone it acts like I have not paid and will not let me message anyone. I wanted to try it out for a month. But my month is almost gone.

Charlieswanson Oct 26, 2016

[email protected]
    shorelinehs

charlieswanson

I can't get into my account...could you please check for me and see what the problem is? Thank you

sandbar Oct 04, 2016

i am having same problem... they keep asking for my password.. but it don't work.
    they say go to resolution department..any how like your pic like to chat wit you
    get in touch wit me...
    thanks
    Anthony

• Ha
    Harry Ernest Oct 04, 2016

I just joined match immediately I tried logging in they said my account has been blocked

• Sm
    smithanderson Sep 28, 2016

want to log in

LethaJune Sep 18, 2016

i tried Match a while ago, they say you can sign up for free ta see if it's for you, well that's all you can do is sign up
    you cant do anythin else. well i'm tryin it again & totally completed my profile, go to pay & i'm blocked?????
    i've contacted C.S. & not heard a word

• Ca
    Carolmhouse Aug 27, 2016

I signed up a couple of months ago or so and paid. The next day I realized that the time was not right for me so I cancelled. Now I would like to sigh up again and it said that I was blocked???? What's up with that??

• Cfry11 Aug 01, 2018

@Carolmhouse [protected] good time ;)

Lenny Surles Oct 23, 2018

@Carolmhouse My account got blocked No reason I have done nothing wrong I am a gentleman [protected] Please reply

leejane Aug 08, 2016

just signed up and got blocked why

tony915444 Oct 21, 2017

@leejane because you look too beautiful. far more beautiful than the women on match. they blocked my account after charging me for 6 months. match owns several other dating websites...chemestry, cupid, ourtime, etc. I cancelled my chemestry and blocked repeat billing on match...2 days later, they blocked my match account. If you lived in San Luis Obispo, I would definitely go out with you...you're too good looking for a scam site like match. you look like the woman that every guy dreams of marrying.

• Cfry11 Aug 01, 2018

cosmodog Feb 12, 2021

@Cfry11 I saw her first dude!! LOL

• Pr
    Princess Luna Jun 05, 2016

I had signed up for match.com over a year ago. They changed my password and locked me out of my account and still charged me $289.00 for their service. So I wanted to get back into my account to cancel subscription and they blocked my account. I wonder if they will charge me that amount again even though they blocked my account.

• Ka
    Karlynrosekc May 21, 2016

My account was refunded today. I did not request this. Now I cannot communicate with people that are trying to match with me. And I cannot get anyone at match.com to help me. Very frustrating!

• Fu
    Funlic Apr 23, 2016

The people and match com hide behind cover call customer support but they're actually never get in touch with you. Further than that. They just decide whatever they feel like to block your account." Accused is being violated there are policy which is crap" it was never policy terms. And ever if I did violated I deserve explanation and what did I do wrong. As much as to my knowledge I was always courteous and polite to everybody. Therefore there is no reason to be black me out not to refund my money not to let me go back on the side. It's definitely a big scam by the people Match com. This should not even be allowed to operate!

• Sh
    Sheena Buscemi Apr 13, 2016

I have joined match and got notice that my account was good until 10/6/16 and now I have a block notice WHY

Roddy1234 Feb 25, 2016

Please I'm having problems sing up to my account i payed 3 months membership and got blocked the next day why???

Joanna1978 Sep 20, 2018

@Roddy1234 Whatever happened with your situation? I literally just paid yesterday and today, I was locked out of my account. Literally. I haven't done anythign wrong. I want my money back and NOW

• Me
    Meme4444 Jul 10, 2019

@Joanna1978 Hit them with a better business bureau complaint and dispute charge with credit card company. Force them to answer bbb complaint. Also every state attorney general office has consumer complaint form. All these three moves got my money refunded.
    If everyone did this and spreads this around they will be hit with tons of consumers complaints they are not a bs blog.

Matthew king Jan 09, 2016

everyone should considering votes so we know people are seeing what we post.also reporting to the f.b.I cyber crime unit.

Matthew king Jan 09, 2016

I think everyone should considering contact the f.b.I cyber crime.fake profiles scammers .we know nothing will be done until enough noise is made.I thought I was the only person.with problems with match dot com.