Match.comunable to sign into my account

T

I just reopened my account with Match.com. I am unable to sign into my account. It says that there is a problem with my account and to contact [protected]@support.match.com. How do I sign into my account?

• Ka
    karamy6 Mar 26, 2013

I so agree with you!! Match is not worth our money! I had been on match a few years ago when they offered the 6 months free if you do not find someone within the 6 months. They shut my account down after 4 months. I was able to get ahold of their customer service and was told I had abused my account. I was also referred to the "resolution" team. They told me I needed to file a supboena to find out how I had abused my account. I was told by an attorney that I needed a court order first. This is where they get you. Court orders cost!! I could not get into my account. I could not find out anything. This was about 4 years ago. I recently changed my email address and joined again. My big mistake. I have had nothing but scammers!! If I get a wink or an email they are bogus accounts. They don't exist. I have tried calling Match's customer service. Nobody ever answers. I've sent emails, no response to this either! Sorry, but they are a piece of ###!!

MarkAnthony mk Jun 03, 2017

@karamy6 how can i get access to my account now

• Ho
    honey99669 Apr 26, 2015

Would like to deactivate my account !! ?? honey99669

@honey99669 2603103981

• Mi
    Michael Livingston Sep 12, 2015

Would like to cancel subscription, can't login. I'm blazinwluv1 . please terminate

• Bear paws 101 Feb 02, 2017

@Michael Livingston Please close my account.

• Th
    thist50 Oct 03, 2015

Match dating site is a joke so fraudulent.such a waste of time and money nothing about this site is legitimate.you get all these hit and like when your not a paying subscriber then resubscribed and nothing happens.

• Gi
    giving_heart802 Dec 04, 2015

I've just subscribed to match.com today. I just don't understand why I can't get back on. I would like to get back on the dating or get a refund. This is so embarrassing and not like what a friend told be as match being the best dating site. I am giving_heart802. Thank you

• Be
    betty adjei Dec 24, 2015

I just joined match.com but there is a problem and i don't know why. My account has been blocked.

Janet White Jan 06, 2016

I just subscribed to match.com It logged me out and now it won't let me back in. Told me to contact [email protected]

• Ji
    jimmie48 Aug 12, 2018

@Janet White Did same to me

Matthew king Jan 07, 2016

Match dot com is definitely a scam and ther customer service is bad .contact them about problems.nothing is ever done.phoney e mails scammers.all I asked for was fair treatment.all I got was disrespect.Matthew

Matthew king Jan 07, 2016

The problems at match are numerous one is you chat with someone that's your match.even though you got into a fight with them.e mails from scammers phoney e mails .then you send e mails nothing is done.3 times said we Will get rid of scammers and phoney e mails never done..then you figure they would replace time lost for the hassles.which was 4 months Sarah m offers a week what a insulting thing.That's like putting a bandaid on 16 inch gash and saying you are being taken care of properly .then her partner in crime is demi p.they definitely got the wall thing over there.they are liers and thieves.Spread the word about match dot com being crap dot com.let's bankrupt the thieves and liers over there.Spread the word by mouth.blog about it hopefully some one would bankrupt the thieves and liers at crap dot com.Spread the word slick advertising only works so long.Spread the word let's bankrupt crap dot com.Matthew

Matthew king Jan 09, 2016

I think everyone should considering contact the f.b.I cyber crime.fake profiles scammers .we know nothing will be done until enough noise is made.I thought I was the only person.with problems with match dot com.

Matthew king Jan 09, 2016

everyone should considering votes so we know people are seeing what we post.also reporting to the f.b.I cyber crime unit.

• Ro
    Roddy1234 Feb 25, 2016

Please I'm having problems sing up to my account i payed 3 months membership and got blocked the next day why???

Joanna1978 Sep 20, 2018

@Roddy1234 Whatever happened with your situation? I literally just paid yesterday and today, I was locked out of my account. Literally. I haven't done anythign wrong. I want my money back and NOW

• Me
    Meme4444 Jul 10, 2019

@Joanna1978 Hit them with a better business bureau complaint and dispute charge with credit card company. Force them to answer bbb complaint. Also every state attorney general office has consumer complaint form. All these three moves got my money refunded.
    If everyone did this and spreads this around they will be hit with tons of consumers complaints they are not a bs blog.

• Sh
    Sheena Buscemi Apr 13, 2016

I have joined match and got notice that my account was good until 10/6/16 and now I have a block notice WHY

• Fu
    Funlic Apr 23, 2016

The people and match com hide behind cover call customer support but they're actually never get in touch with you. Further than that. They just decide whatever they feel like to block your account." Accused is being violated there are policy which is crap" it was never policy terms. And ever if I did violated I deserve explanation and what did I do wrong. As much as to my knowledge I was always courteous and polite to everybody. Therefore there is no reason to be black me out not to refund my money not to let me go back on the side. It's definitely a big scam by the people Match com. This should not even be allowed to operate!

• Ka
    Karlynrosekc May 21, 2016

My account was refunded today. I did not request this. Now I cannot communicate with people that are trying to match with me. And I cannot get anyone at match.com to help me. Very frustrating!

• Pr
    Princess Luna Jun 05, 2016

I had signed up for match.com over a year ago. They changed my password and locked me out of my account and still charged me $289.00 for their service. So I wanted to get back into my account to cancel subscription and they blocked my account. I wonder if they will charge me that amount again even though they blocked my account.

leejane Aug 08, 2016

just signed up and got blocked why

tony915444 Oct 21, 2017

@leejane because you look too beautiful. far more beautiful than the women on match. they blocked my account after charging me for 6 months. match owns several other dating websites...chemestry, cupid, ourtime, etc. I cancelled my chemestry and blocked repeat billing on match...2 days later, they blocked my match account. If you lived in San Luis Obispo, I would definitely go out with you...you're too good looking for a scam site like match. you look like the woman that every guy dreams of marrying.

@leejane 2603103981 heyy

• Ca
    Carolmhouse Aug 27, 2016

I signed up a couple of months ago or so and paid. The next day I realized that the time was not right for me so I cancelled. Now I would like to sigh up again and it said that I was blocked???? What's up with that??

• Cfry11 Aug 01, 2018

@Carolmhouse 2603103981 good time ;)

Lenny Surles Oct 23, 2018

@Carolmhouse My account got blocked No reason I have done nothing wrong I am a gentleman 561 305 5727 Please reply

LethaJune Sep 18, 2016

i tried Match a while ago, they say you can sign up for free ta see if it's for you, well that's all you can do is sign up
    you cant do anythin else. well i'm tryin it again & totally completed my profile, go to pay & i'm blocked?????
    i've contacted C.S. & not heard a word

• Sm
    smithanderson Sep 28, 2016

want to log in

• Ha
    Harry Ernest Oct 04, 2016

I just joined match immediately I tried logging in they said my account has been blocked

sandbar Oct 04, 2016

i am having same problem... they keep asking for my password.. but it don't work.
    they say go to resolution department..any how like your pic like to chat wit you
    get in touch wit me...
    thanks
    Anthony

Charlieswanson Oct 26, 2016

[email protected]
    shorelinehs

charlieswanson

I can't get into my account...could you please check for me and see what the problem is? Thank you

Charlieswanson Nov 14, 2016

Since I got my account I have not been able to use it. If I go to message someone it acts like I have not paid and will not let me message anyone. I wanted to try it out for a month. But my month is almost gone.

Chin Capistrano Nov 16, 2016

Im having problem logging in to my account so then i reset the password thru the reset email then I was able access and paid for 3months membership access then now again I cannot access my account and not receiving any notification for password reset in my email. Could my account be hacked? I thought this site is secured. Pls enlighten.

• Na
    nancynorma Jan 16, 2017

please open back my account or give me my money please

• Na
    nancynorma Jan 16, 2017

you are rude

• Mi
    Michael Marks Jan 22, 2017

Blocked after 1 day on Match.com going to my bank and make complaint they broke a 3 month contract and want my bank to stop payment on C/C this Match .Com is a Big Scam used by Pumps and Hookers !!!;

cant sign in for 8 days now whats up [email protected]

gregg.com May 21, 2017

I am really frustrated has typed so so so so many times with no response email [email protected]

why cant I sigh in

• Th
    Thomas Kuba Jun 20, 2017

My account was blocked for unknown reasons can you kindly check on it an activate it back at [email protected] and get it activated, would be so glad to hear from you. God bless

tony915444 Oct 21, 2017

@Thomas Kuba They say if they don't match you in 6 months, they'll give you 6 months free. they block you before the 6 months so they don't have to uphold their part. They blocked me after 3 months for no reason and won't get back to me as to why. they claim terms of use violation but I haven't violated and they wont tell me anything more without a court order???

• We
    Wets Jun 28, 2017

I'm blocked for no reason. How do i get back in the game? Paid for 6 months barely used 2. What gives?

tony915444 Oct 21, 2017

Match.com is a scam! The send me profiles of women outside my area and 20 years younger & 18 years older. Match owns 10 - 15 other sites and they gave my profile info to other sites without my permission. none of the sites will remove your profile even if you cancel. I cancelled my subscription to their other site (chemistry.com) and they argued with me for 30 minutes why THEY did not want to cancel it. Then I cancelled "repeat billing" on my match account...2 days later, they blocked me from my account and wont tell me why. they have thousands of complaints online...just google match.com complaints (or scams). They triple charged me 3 times in 1 day.

• Mason23 Mar 25, 2018

I signed up a couple of months ago or so and paid, the next day I realized that the time was not right for me so I cancelled, Now I would like to sigh up again and it said that I was blocked, What's up with that.

• Du
    Duhduhduh99999 Jul 31, 2020

@Mason23 What’s up with you literally writing, verbatim, the exact same post as some woman, Carolmhouse, on Aug 27, 2016?

• St
    Stephanie Woo Apr 02, 2018

I just reopened my account with Match.com. I am unable to sign into my account. It says that there is a problem with my account and to contact [email protected] How do I sign into my account?

satsat servers May 06, 2018

Here we go!
    Access to your account has been blocked by Match.com. Please check your email inbox for a notification from us for more information. If you did not receive a notice, please contact [email protected]

Angel Jager Sep 23, 2018

I just had the same thing happen, I hadn't been active in a few months, I was only using the free options at the time. The only reason I even logged on was to completely delete the account, I saw I had a "free" message from someone, the message was over a month old, but it seemed legit. I responded, completely cordial, no attempts at offering any contact info outside of the Match messaging, no nudes pictures, just a short little reply. Next time I tried to login, I had been blocked, message said to contact [email protected] I emailed, answered the questions they asked, then their next email was a totally shitty reply saying that due to their Terms of Use, my account was being terminated. WTF? How did I violate their Terms of Use? The message goes on to say that because of their Privacy Policy, they can't discuss the terms of the termination, even with the person who owns the account. How does that make any sense? I don't even want the stupid account, and thankfully I hadn't paid any money recently, but I'm a little offended at being accused of something without being able to defend myself.

• Pm
    Pmacca787 May 23, 2019

I was a member a few years ago and met someone so I thought it was a good site. Anyway the relationship ended and my account profile was still open so I paid for 6 months and got access. Then two days later they blocked my account! I try to log in and it says There is a problem with your account. Please contact customer care at 1-800-92-MATCH. I try that number but can't get through so I emailed them and haven't heard a word back. I was polite in my emails to women and was not rude. I made a good profile and they just blocked me with no answer or any recourse to access my account again. What a scam!

• Ro
    Robert Crown Jun 10, 2019

I replied a message from an a new friend request and immediately my account got blocked for no reason don’t know what to do.