Having problems with eHarmony?

eHarmony Customer Service Contacts

+1 424 258 1199 (United States)
10900 Wilshire Blvd, Fl. 17
Los Angeles, California
United States - 90024-6522
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 241810, Los Angeles, CA 90024 USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eHarmony Customer Service. Initial eHarmony complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eHarmony above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eHarmony. Discuss the issues you have had with eHarmony and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

eHarmony Complaints & Reviews

eHarmonyUnethical billing and renewal systems. Refusal to provide a refund for services not requested.

On August 25th, 2020, I signed up for six months of service with Eharmony. That was all I was able to budget for. That six months expired January 25th, 2021. Eharmony renewed my service without my permission and charged my credit card $137.50 without my permission. Upon contacting their customer service, they responded that the contract I signed gives them permission to do it. I thought there were laws against writing unscrupulous deceitful contracts. I guess not.
It is the attorneys who write the contracts. I would like to know who they are so I can ID them to the State bar of California. I believe they should be reprimanded and disbarred if this deceitful auto renewal and auto pay is not written out of subsequent contracts. Customers need to know who is dipping into their accounts. If there are any class action lawsuits against Eharmony related to my complaint, I would like to get involved.

eHarmonyRe: my 84 year old mum is being charged £65.00

My 84 year old mum joined eharmony this afternoon and realised she had to pay a subscription for 2 years!

She rang to cancel and was informed she will be charged £65.00!

This has caused her great distress, this cannot be lawful surely... I would call it stealing her money.

Every company by law should have a cooling off period that normally means you get a full refund.

eHarmonyCancellation fees

It was not clear from the transaction that I would be signing up to a 2 year contract. And it also didn't give me the opportunity to check the amount before committing to the payment. I thought I was signing up to a monthly subscription not 2 years! I contacted seller who refunded majority of money under 14 day cancellation period but they want to retain £65 for a report I didn't request. They then tried to get me to sign up to another 2 year contract stating that's how I would get the £65 back. When I contacted them again for clarification it was confirmed I would be entering into a 2 year contract.

• Ba
          Bau Feb 15, 2021

Eharmony is stealing from me! I accidentally purchased a whole year membership for $358, I tried to get a refund straight away and was told that they can't issue a refund because apparently I purchased a US service! Didn't even know that as I am based in the uk! Now eharmony why would I register on a US website when I am based in the UK? I will not stop until I get my money back. I see that you already had legal action against you eharmony because of your billing services, well you cannot steal from me and get away with it.

eHarmonyDating Service

A few months ago I decided to check out eharmony. I had been with them before and cancelled as there were no matches in my area. I wanted to see if things had changed. Within minutes it was clear things were no different. I immediately called to cancel, but there was no phone service available. I was instructed to contact them via email which I did right away. What I found odd was that I went to remove my credit card off of the site, not only did it say that I had signed up for a year, which I did not, but my card number was greyed out and couldn't be removed. When I finally heard back from eharmony, I was told that I owed over $500 for a service I couldn't use. When I realized I was being scammed by eharmony I contacted my credit card company immediately to cancel the monthly charge. I also sent eharmony an email explaining what happened and there was nothing they would do. I now get monthly requests for payment. I've told them not to contact me any further, but they keep on harassing me.

eHarmonyDating site

If you want to try this site out, even though they say it's a free trial there's no way to see anything without agreeing to pay. I thought I'd like it, no problem I'll pay $30 a month. Now they are Locking me in to pay $300 for 6 months of service that I requested to cancel 24 hours later because of multiple reasons. Bottom line is I didn't like it and don't want it and shouldn't have to pay for it.
          After I notified them I was unhappy I got a response stating that I would not be eligible for cancellation/refund. After requesting a review they said they would still be charging me. I could give it away to someone if I wanted to. 😂 and they will give me free months. I don't want it, so that's stupid

eHarmonyWont Cancel re occurring billing, I have emailed multiple times with no response

I made this subscription October/2020 and within 2 weeks cancelled my subscription. They said I had to finish out my membership of 3 payments. I have now been billed a 4th for Jan/2021 and have emailed them several times with no response and never a confirmation email sent. My account is under larry.[protected]@data-inn.com.

My first and only contact with them in Oct/20 I was advised to move my subscription to cancel and I would be billed 3 times 91.67 for mu subscription which they have for Oct/2020, Nov/2020, and Dec/2020. But I have now been billed for Jan/2021 91.67. I went back into my account and there is not a way to still cancel/change. I have tried the email contact with no response, see attached screen shots.

I knew right away this service was a scam and it is most unfortunate they are allowed to operate as such. Especially with the way they handle their account functions and resolution.

eHarmonyfee charged despite cancelling within 4 days.

Within 4 days of signing up for eharmony I realised most of the 'users' had not infact been online for over a month. I decided to use my right to cancel within the 1st 14 days (i cancelled within 4). I had payed for 6 months (£150), they wanted to refund me half, stating that I had accessed their personality profile. At no point during my 4 days was I made aware of a charge for accessing this (and despite the fact it was part of the fee anyway). Regardless, the only information about anything was clause 11.3 "However, please note that if you have started to use the Premium Membership within the 14day cancellation period, we will be entitled to retain from the refunded payment a reasonable amount (value compensation) to account for that portion of the Premium Membership that you have already received. " How they come up with the value of £65 is anybodies guess, i certainly don't call almost 50% of my fee "reasonable". Contracts need to be tranparent by law, that was far from.

Dec 28, 2020

eHarmony — Cancellation of subscription the first day of the 14 day cancellation period

Re: incident No: [protected] / Profile ID: EHM7FVP2 I subscribed to eharmony 31.10.20 - 20:20 and by 20:57...

eHarmonyServices

On 9/7/2020 I signed up for the special subscription of $14.99 it was so low that, I said two month. I checked my checking account it was $336.38 with renewing in another month. I e-mail within the hour, I was unable to find a phone number to call. I sent several e-mails. I canceled my subscription and contact my bank. They sent a notice to my bank saying that I used the services, no way I could have within one hour.

Nov 06, 2020

eHarmony — Payment reminder r200053922

Dear Sir/Madam I am afraid I have already discussed this with yourselves. I explained that I signed up with...

Oct 20, 2020

eHarmony — 6 month premium light subscription

After intially registering on the eharmony website with my email and password, I was presented with a...

eHarmonyCancelling service

I signed up for eharmony about a month ago. I have not received any adequate matches, at all. I have not requested a refund and I don't want one. I just want out the contract and not to be charged any further installments, period. They will not allow me to cancel and state they have the right to take the future installments. However I have given them adequate and sufficient notice that I do not want to use their service any longer. I would ask that they cancel my contract as requested and take no further installments from my account. I will agree never to use their service again!

Jazmin Caldwell

Oct 08, 2020

eHarmony — Deactivation subscription permanent

I have tried to request for an deactivation for my subscription and service due of a dissatisfaction of their...

Sep 03, 2020

E-Harmony — Dating subscription

Dear Sir/Madam, Complaint Incident: [protected] I joined E-Harmony on Sunday 24th May 2020 for a six-month...

Aug 10, 2020

eHarmony — Triple billing

I signed up for eharmony on April 5, 2020. My card was billed for the six month membership on April 9th...

eHarmonyBusiness model and customer service

This company is awful! They continued to charge me for services I couldn't access for months. No one rep takes ownership of issues reported within a ticket, nor tries to understand the history of the issues which results in explaining the same issues over and over again via email. Dealing with this company has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever had with any company. I cancelled my service without being able to use it to avoid any more frustration. This company should refund my money for services I wasn't able to use.

May 21, 2020

eHarmony — Website functionality, lack of customer, billing issues

I have many concerns about my current and previous experience with eharmony. Below are a list of my current...

eHarmonyWorst company ever!!! Do not use this service!!!

Subscription and cancellation... Misleading avertisement!!
                      I signed up for a eharmony. I selected the special option which was 3 months for $14.99 with the option of cancelling at any time. I paid via paypal and immediatley cancelled. They billed me for the full year. This is misleading and false advertisting.

The next day I requested to cancel my subscription and wanted a full refund. There is a 3 day cancellation policy. They have not responded to that, and will not refund my money.

In another select on the cancellation policy it stated that the 3 day cancellation is only for certain states. This was not stated in the section where it discussed the cancellation. It was in another section, and this was stated before the 3 day cancellation. This is misleading.

I want a refund on my money and I want my account permanently deleted.

eHarmonySubscription and cancellation... Misleading advertisement

I signed up for a eHarmony. I selected the special option which was 3 months for $14.99 with the option of cancelling at any time. I paid via PayPal. When I got the billing on May 11th, 2020 late that night, the bill was for $314.14. They billed me for the full year. This is misleading and false advertisting.

The next day I requested to cancel my subscription and wanted a full refund. There is a 3 day cancellation policy. I also sent them a message that I signed up for 3 months at $14.00 and not a year's worth. They have not responded to that, and will not refund my money.

I want a refund on my money and I want my account permanently deleted.

Incident # is Incident: [protected]

eHarmonyMy profile under [protected]@163.com was deleted but I have paid it for next 6 months

Please recover my account or refund me the payment